STUCI FLASH CODE

STUCI auto chess program for yahoo
unemployed
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

STUCI FLASH CODE

Post by unemployed »

about 8 months back it took me 4 days to work out these codes wherein i consumed
40 cups of coffee and smoked 200 cigrates .
as zappa was always my ideal so i thought ,let me modify his codes for flash edition
when i unzipped his stuci classic today i got a current of 440 volt and barely able to breath .
it contains entire flash code and hats of to this man he never bragged and released his flash code without any hue and cry.
TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR WHAT I WONDER WHERE YOU ARE.
What we think or what we know or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do."

John Ruskin

lautre2

Re: STUCI FLASH CODE

Post by lautre2 »

hi
je n'ai rien compris, mais bravo quand meme unemployed.. :)

unemployed
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by unemployed »

année 2008 dossier multilogin.pl stuci080613 le dossier flash_protocole.pl stuci080614 doit avoir été dos de long temps à la votre
What we think or what we know or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do."

John Ruskin

lautre2

Post by lautre2 »

hi unemployed
thanks...

unemployed
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by unemployed »

After reading each files (9 files)5 files contained flash codes with lot of print commands
which programmers use for debug mode i knew that they have been by mistake included in stuci classic .
i deleted the entire folder for it was too tempting for me to release working stuci flash code with minor modification since i realized it will be misused.
from core of my heart i never wanted to delete this folder to compare my own codes
but

John Ruskin