Programming for absoute begginers

Anything related to programming utilities involved one way or another on auto-chess-ing.
unemployed
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Programming for absoute begginers

Post by unemployed »

When a child is born he carries no knowledge prevailing in world and still when you give him a proper environment he learns languages very fast .
Some times i wonder what is difference between human brain and animal brain .
As far as we know, no dog can compose music, no dolphin can speak in rhymes, and no parrot can solve equations with two unknowns. Only humans can perform such intellectual feats, presumably because we are smarter than all other animal species—at least by our own definition of intelligence.

Of course, intelligence must emerge from the workings of the three-pound mass of wetware packed inside our skulls. Thus, researchers have tried to identify unique features of the human brain that could account for our superior intellectual abilities. But, anatomically, the human brain is very similar to that of other primates because humans and chimpanzees share an ancestor that walked the earth less than seven million years ago.
Hey some body please keep on recording as we will make a
very good book on above mentioned subject.
To be continued.
What we think or what we know or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do."

John Ruskin

dene
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Re: Programming for absoute begginers

Post by dene »

unemployed wrote:When a child is born he carries no knowledge prevailing in world and still when you give him a proper environment he learns languages very fast .
As far as we know, no dog can compose music, no dolphin can speak in rhymes, and no parrot can solve equations with two unknowns. Only humans can perform such intellectual feats, presumably because we are smarter than all other animal species—at least by our own definition of intelligence.

Of course, intelligence must emerge from the workings of the three-pound mass of wetware packed inside our skulls. Thus, researchers have tried to identify unique features of the human brain that could account for our superior intellectual abilities. But, anatomically, the human brain is very similar to that of other primates because humans and chimpanzees share an ancestor that walked the earth less than seven million years ago.
To be continued.

Copied and pasted from here... http://www.scientificamerican.com/artic ... ce-evolved

Cheers

Prima

Post by Prima »

dene wrote:
unemployed wrote:When a child is born he carries no knowledge prevailing in world and still when you give him a proper environment he learns languages very fast .

To be continued.

Copied and pasted from here... http://www.scientificamerican.com/artic ... ce-evolved

Cheers
Oh dear :shock:
It's one thing to copy and cite source of work(s) and/or verbatim quote(s) of others. Nothing wrong with that.
It's another thing to plagiarize. That looks bad.

Sadly, this behavior is prevalent [but unaccepted] in Academics. 'Get's worse: this behavior is a current epidemic trend in the computer chess community. Loop. Rybka. Houdini. etc. comes to mind....

Good find, dene.

unemployed
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by unemployed »

Ok DENE,
The above mentioned topic was never my forte as it was my interest wherein i look
for these kind of subjects .
Pls tell me in your tcp protocol you are replying 'AX' which a has deep significant meaning for browser and i am sure since while capturing packets you will be only typing codes without knowing its meaning .
Pls google AX and find what it is .
Pls challenge me a piece of code in yics .
REGARDS
What we think or what we know or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do."

John Ruskin

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by matematiko »

unemployed wrote:Ok DENE,
The above mentioned topic was never my forte as it was my interest wherein i look
Pls tell me in your tcp protocol you are replying 'AX' which a has deep significant meaning for browser and i am sure since while capturing packets you will be only typing codes without knowing its meaning .
REGARDS
AKS,

When we set our minds to mimic in perl the Yahoo protocol used by its chess flash servers, it was not our intention to reinvent the wheel and find out "why this?" and "why that?" For example, why do we have to send the string flashsucks as the first part of the handshake? We did not care. It would had taken us an eternity to find who came with the idea of insulting flash while creating the code for a flash server and ask him: why?

By the same token, we do not care why room opcodes and table opcodes where giving a certain number, or why Yahoo server responds with R0FNRVM, and back to your original question, we did not care why we have to respond with "AX". We just made it work and still working after many years.

But since you seem to be very knowledgeable about the "AX" please enlighten us. I just hope it has nothing to do with 32/64 bits registers, or worst: That changing it to a different value will make the program faster or better.

Concerning yics, yes at some point we were interested in yics but that passed. So, we can not challenge you on a subject we had forgotten about. I am sure thou that you are a master of "yics" and I give you my respects for that.

Best regards,
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)
- You will be baned, sooner or later,
- It gives us (the true chess engine players) a bad reputation.

unemployed
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by unemployed »

Thanks Mate,
You are a very good person by heart.
1 pls lock this topic .
2 All my teaching on this subject will harm yahoo and to a certain extent help bootar including finding port nos of all players.
3 I hope you will maintain this code.
4 As you know i m retired from auto chess programming ,i will answer /post funny messages from now onwards.

best regards

John Ruskin

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by matematiko »

unemployed wrote: 2 All my teaching on this subject will harm yahoo and to a certain extent help bootar including finding port nos of all players.
Just be careful what you post bud, I agree, we should not help guys to get their hands on code that will make better booters and flooders.
unemployed wrote: 3 I hope you will maintain this code.
You betacha :hong

Best regards,
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)
- You will be baned, sooner or later,
- It gives us (the true chess engine players) a bad reputation.

dene
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dene »

matematiko wrote:
unemployed wrote:Ok DENE,
REGARDS
AKS,

When we set our minds to mimic in perl the Yahoo protocol used by its chess flash servers, it was not our intention to reinvent the wheel and find out "why this?" and "why that?" For example, why do we have to send the string flashsucks as the first part of the handshake? We did not care. It would had taken us an eternity to find who came with the idea of insulting flash while creating the code for a flash server and ask him: why?

By the same token, we do not care why room opcodes and table opcodes where giving a certain number, or why Yahoo server responds with R0FNRVM, and back to your original question, we did not care why we have to respond with "AX". We just made it work and still working after many years.

But since you seem to be very knowledgeable about the "AX" please enlighten us. I just hope it has nothing to do with 32/64 bits registers, or worst: That changing it to a different value will make the program faster or better.

Concerning yics, yes at some point we were interested in yics but that passed. So, we can not challenge you on a subject we had forgotten about. I am sure thou that you are a master of "yics" and I give you my respects for that.

Best regards,

AKS,

If I had seen your post sooner I would of replied myself, but my good friend seems to have done that already in my absence, and theres nothing left for me to add here.
Cheers.

unemployed wrote:DENE,
REGARDS
:roll: