ctg book

SchoolDad38

ctg book

Post by SchoolDad38 »

earlier today lan_imbecil told me he posted a new book I cannot locate this post if lego or someone else could tell me where to find this book I would really appreciate it also just in case I posted this to the wrong forum I'm sorry. I'm new please tell me where to post it next time so I don't make the same mistake. He said it was a ctg book I think but not sure. by the way I really like this site most people seem pretty helpful. thanks for all the help.

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Re: ctg book

Post by matematiko »

SchoolDad38 wrote:earlier today an_imbecil told me he posted a new book I cannot locate this post if lego or someone else could tell me where to find this book I would really appreciate it also just in case I posted this to the wrong forum I'm sorry. I'm new please tell me where to post it next time so I don't make the same mistake. He said it was a ctg book I think but not sure. by the way I really like this site most people seem pretty helpful. thanks for all the help.
You can use the "SEARCH" function and search the book by its name.

You can also click, on Member, find lan_imbecil, then click on search user's posts and look at his latest posts.

Regards,
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)
- You will be baned, sooner or later,
- It gives us (the true chess engine players) a bad reputation.

intesar

Re: ctg book

Post by intesar »

matematiko wrote:
SchoolDad38 wrote:earlier today an_imbecil told me he posted a new book I cannot locate this post if lego or someone else could tell me where to find this book I would really appreciate it also just in case I posted this to the wrong forum I'm sorry. I'm new please tell me where to post it next time so I don't make the same mistake. He said it was a ctg book I think but not sure. by the way I really like this site most people seem pretty helpful. thanks for all the help.
You can use the "SEARCH" function and search the book by its name.

You can also click, on Member, find lan_imbecil, then click on search user's posts and look at his latest posts.

Regards,
ok thnks matematiko for guidance i want few bin books link now i thnk i can search by going on his latest post.
thnks frnd

:ok