Testing Open Books Polyglot

Stoneface

Re: Testing Open Books Polyglot

Post by Stoneface »

Thx for the fast reply my friend Supreme. I make my own .bin books also, i have make an .pgn from 2 .abk arena books and merged them and make with PolyGlot a .bin book of it. It's working great. Does i can also make from .bin files a .pgn file maybe? I use a program to make easy from .abk books a .pgn file. Does that exist also to make from a .bin book a .pgn file my friend? Cause that little program only works for .abk
I also work in my .bin books to make them better too, it's nice to do this. :)

Thx very much,
Stoneface

Waldemar
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Waldemar »

Hi again my friend. I think after a bin book is created you cant make a pgn from it. But if you have the pgn that was used to create the bin book you can create another bin.
4ut0 ch355 m3mb3r WALDEMAR...g00d g4m3 f0r 4ll...y4h000000! :ok

Stoneface

Post by Stoneface »

Thx very much my friend.
Cause i found a program to make from Arena .abk book to .pgn files. I don't have all .pgn from the .bin i have. I wanted to convert some .bin to a .abk for Arena. I also tried it with a .abk to convert it to a .pgn and from that .pgn i made a .bin book and worked in it, was challenging but i was very satisfied with the result, wow. But i can't find a program for do the same with .bin book. Probably i'll not find a programm to convert .bin to .pgn but i'll keep searching for. If i find some, and you're interested in it then i'll let you know. :ok
Do you still remember i made couple year back a Kasparov.bin? I worked in it and it's less large but it's much stronger, at my opinion of course. I know it's not the topic here fore, but at first sight Stockfish 2.3.1 JA 64bit try to find or seek very fast for draw positions, but if it comes out a book with a positive evaluation then it play hard. I also still know from most all other versions that they were not strong at very begin but going up after a while. Of course i still like the Houdini, only pity it's not free anymore. It's maybe cause i'm from Belgium either ;) The Houdini 3 tests i follow on facebook too, they making good progress my friend Supreme.

Thx and regards,
Stoneface

Waldemar
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Waldemar »

Thx for your words but call me X or XsupremeX, because SUPREME is only one, our dear God in Heaven. :Bravo
4ut0 ch355 m3mb3r WALDEMAR...g00d g4m3 f0r 4ll...y4h000000! :ok

Stoneface

Post by Stoneface »

You are very welcome my friend XsupremeX. :)

Stoneface