6 Sites To Play Chess Online

ful
Vip Member
Vip  Member

Re: 6 Sites To Play Chess Online

Post by ful »

not personal ... it is possible .... but I just do not have the technology to do so ... but I know how it works ... is yes ... with screen capture .... gives rather to let the bot playing and go do other things .... there are players who do this .... I know about 4 people who have programs that let alone playing all the time ....
And their programs are fast .... it can 200 moves in 1 min ....

ful
Vip Member
Vip  Member

Post by ful »

proof of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX1oJ6NnhVc

Enjoy and do the test with the demo program .... He can make 50 moves in 10 sec .. But how it's demo is weak .... The full version is fast and strong

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by matematiko »

Assuming is screen scraper technique, how can you leave the program alone?

I'd like to see the names of these guys and the room they frequent so I can go and see with my eyes and gather ideas.

Thanks
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)
- You will be baned, sooner or later,
- It gives us (the true chess engine players) a bad reputation.

Waldemar
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Waldemar »

ful wrote:proof of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX1oJ6NnhVc

Enjoy and do the test with the demo program .... He can make 50 moves in 10 sec .. But how it's demo is weak .... The full version is fast and strong
Nice! I have this program but i cant open it in my OS... :crasha

PS there is autoswitch like pogo
4ut0 ch355 m3mb3r WALDEMAR...g00d g4m3 f0r 4ll...y4h000000! :ok

ful
Vip Member
Vip  Member

Post by ful »

the matter of play alone is something simple .... it is only necessary to know where the board the site and the gui (if used) and make a simple macro mouse .....
The question of accepting or not the opponent .... It is also something simple .... You can save the nick of the opponent (the nickname pixels) in an array .... Soon you can stipulate how many times you want to play with each person. Have the level of the opponent's game can be determined by a simple comparison of pixel with the shield that appears next to their nickname ....
To promote the idea of pieces is the same ... the options always appear in the same place ... It is only necessary to make a macro ... comparison ....
This autochess demon in the description of the video gives an idea of the speed and how to play alone ... without the operator having to watch the game.
But the demo version does not contain that item of choice opponents with a maximum limit of games .... He ends up playing against everyone. Besides not being able to switch engine and book!! Only the full version has these benefits ....

ful
Vip Member
Vip  Member

Post by ful »

This program only works on Windows and without the aero!!!!
Regarding the people who use the program autochess 100% I think correct bring to you only by PM

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by matematiko »

ful wrote:the matter of play alone is something simple .... it is only necessary to know where the board the site and the gui (if used) and make a simple macro mouse .....
The question of accepting or not the opponent .... It is also something simple .... You can save the nick of the opponent (the nickname pixels) in an array .... Soon you can stipulate how many times you want to play with each person. Have the level of the opponent's game can be determined by a simple comparison of pixel with the shield that appears next to their nickname ....
To promote the idea of pieces is the same ... the options always appear in the same place ... It is only necessary to make a macro ... comparison ....
This autochess demon in the description of the video gives an idea of the speed and how to play alone ... without the operator having to watch the game.
But the demo version does not contain that item of choice opponents with a maximum limit of games .... He ends up playing against everyone. Besides not being able to switch engine and book!! Only the full version has these benefits ....
We do not do screen capture. But thanks for response.
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)

Waldemar
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Waldemar »

Flyordie changed interface today, maybe cuz today it became available to mobile? Anyway i found with some changes in configuration option, it looks like Yahoo plus it has autoswitch like Pogo. :ok

That's how they identify progs:

ful
Vip Member
Vip  Member

Post by ful »

News .... After the FlyOrDie have changed your board and pieces ... I began to realize ... many tests and found that the new platform no longer uses java ... What was found by a simple test. .. I uninstalled the program and tried to join the site and this went perfectly .... From what I see now is your base flash think that will facilitate your work ... matematiko

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by matematiko »

I makes no difference if they uses a java applet or a flash applet.

Thanks,
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,

ful
Vip Member
Vip  Member

Post by ful »

ok :smile20 :mrgreen:

Waldemar
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Waldemar »

I see site "flyordie" hides or mutes some players there... Is this because he is progging or something else?

adam

Post by adam »

so everyone is missing good old days :( .....is there something to cheer up for?... :wink:

ful
Vip Member
Vip  Member

Post by ful »

The players are mutes when they suffer some punishment of moderators ...generally for offending members of the site.The punishment usually lasts about 3 days ....
:D

dene
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dene »

ful wrote:The players are mutes when they suffer some punishment of moderators ...generally for offending members of the site.The punishment usually lasts about 3 days ....
:D

I like this idea :P