help needed

claudia69

help needed

Post by claudia69 »

so i play chess pretty much every day on this chesshotel .com site (not sure if any of you have heard of it or even played there)
i have to say i am a pretty average chess player, not strong but not ridiculously bad either lol anyway, there is this one member there that uses a chess bot or an auto move kind of program, how do i know this? because his username is chessbot lol and he/she? moves ridiculously fast and never loses (rating beyond 3200) i have played against him a few 1 minute games and when my clock (when i manage to not get brutally checkmated) has only a few seconds left, he still has like 45+. anyway, everybody there knows he uses some type of chess bot. my question is if there is anything i can use to challenge that particular player there, i am not interested in cheating against the regular type of players like myself. thank you very much for taking the time.

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Re: help needed

Post by matematiko »

Is it free to play there? Can this bot belong to Chesshotel.com? Does this bot chat?
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)
- You will be baned, sooner or later,
- It gives us (the true chess engine players) a bad reputation.

Waldemar
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Waldemar »

Maybe the player is using this program which author said is able to auto play in many types of chess sites.

http://www.autochess.com/forum/post1613 ... bot#p16136

All you have to do is mark/select the chess table size of any site and program detects the pieces and move automaticly.
4ut0 ch355 m3mb3r WALDEMAR...g00d g4m3 f0r 4ll...y4h000000! :ok

claudia69

Post by claudia69 »

matematiko wrote:Is it free to play there? Can this bot belong to Chesshotel.com? Does this bot chat?
yes, its free to play there. you can either sign up and get a steady usename or you can simply log in as guest and play (which is my case)
i doubt the bot or whatever it is belongs to chesshotel.com, because he is able to "chat" mocks and insults. if i am able to play him again soon i will take screen captures, in case any of you would like to see.