Yahoo Games Changing?

Waldemar
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Re: Yahoo Games Changing?

Post by Waldemar »

chess_pr0 wrote:i tried logging in everyday since yahoo close doors.. it wasnt until a week ago yay qui working now.. im so sad.. i was hoping when yay still worked yay players woulkd still login and play .. but now nobody can log into yahoo chess.. i play now at playchess.com and im very upset and sad yaho is now dead.. i never got involved into computer chess if it wasnt for yahoo chess and a few friends here who are XsupremeX aka WaldeMar now and Dene and Matematiko.. Im very sad at these change of events..
Hi Chris! New yahoo chess will come and maybe, just maybe new yay will come too.
4ut0 ch355 m3mb3r WALDEMAR...g00d g4m3 f0r 4ll...y4h000000! :ok

x44

Post by x44 »

I tried many chess sites I found out that its not fun unlike yahoo chess wherein I can use many software to play programs. In manual chess i can only play like 2 to 3 games however in yay i can play many hours :D not to mention the jokes the drama shouted in lobby. Yahoo chess is the best together with yay winboard .adapter ,fritz tnx to matematiko and yay team :Bravo Hoping there will be new yay

Waldemar
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Waldemar »

By Yahoo

Currently: We will be adding some new free parlor games to the Yahoo catalog as quickly as we can. Please understand that developing each new game is not a matter of days, or weeks: they are long-term projects involving months of effort, and because of that, some of the classic games will not be coming back. Generally speaking, the more popular a game was, the more likely it is to be brought back, but we are also reaching for a wide variety of games. That means that we will not have exactly the same roster of games and we will make announcements about upcoming games when we feel sure that we can meet the commitments involved.

We have released our first new free Parlor games, and we will work to make them as amazing as possible, in part based on your feedback. Many of the things suggested after initial launch have been added or improved:
- table chat
- invite friends
- ranking
- mobile versions
- issues with game play in pool and poker
- specific errors in each game

We’ve heard your concerns about the new games costing money to play, please note that our parlor games will be free to play. Some may offer “boosts” for purchase, but they are available to add to your enjoyment, not a requirement to play.

So, to have chess back will take months and some games will have boosts to buy...

x44

Post by x44 »

Amazing yahoo de activate chess game without preparing the improved chess game they say! incompetent engineers and planners ! zzzzzzzzzzzzzz :shock: :shock: :shock:

houdini2pro

yahoo chess

Post by houdini2pro »

hi all
anyone has any idea when is yahoo chess re-starting using auto(yay) ?

Waldemar
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Re: yahoo chess

Post by Waldemar »

no

tue_mouche
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Re: yahoo chess

Post by tue_mouche »

houdini2pro wrote:hi all
anyone has any idea when is yahoo chess re-starting using auto(yay) ?
just keep hope , like me Hood :wink:

Waldemar
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Waldemar »

matematiko wrote:
Waldemar wrote:I hope they make big changes for whole Yahoo-Games.
Me too bro, specially get rid of all booting/flooding capabilities.

Let's see. They might take for ever.

See ya,
dene wrote:
matematiko wrote:They might take for ever.
Indeed :wink:
It is taking for ever indeed lolz