booter problem in yahoo

keyser_soze
Banned User
Banned User

booter problem in yahoo

Post by keyser_soze »

hi all there is still a booter problem in yahoo chess wich is getting on alot of peoples nerves like my own. so i know of a solution what im going to do is give the booter out to everyone in yahoo all day long between sunday and tuesday with a direct link to mediafire with simple instructions... then when everyone is dissconnecting the room all day long perhaps yahoo will do something ab out it? any thoughts or suggestions. i do have it and dont use it. pls chime in :ok the point is is that if its someone here dissconnecting progs or anyone for that matter, that it can be done to u as well the booter so stop using it or ill give it to everyone if its anyone here...

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Re: booter problem in yahoo

Post by matematiko »

Well.. I thought about this too. I do suggest you give a download package with the booter, instructions and even a dog gone link to a video in youtube explaining how to use it.

Additionally, try to make everybody strike at the same time. Explain the importance of doing it at the same time, the idea is to bring yahoo chess server down, maybe then they will patch it.
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)
- You will be baned, sooner or later,
- It gives us (the true chess engine players) a bad reputation.