Yahoo Multi-Login perl script

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Yahoo Multi-Login perl script

Post by matematiko »

Hello all,

I came back to Yahoo after two years of absence or so to find that some of my IDs had been deactivated due to inactivity.

I wrote a script to automate the process of logging many IDs, one at the time until it finishes.

My personal version actual brings the ID to a chess room, obviously I can not share this personal version because it shows the flash client code that I've been jealously protecting.

The public version only logs in to http://login.yahoo.com/, I offer it in the hope that it will be helpful to you but we not support or guaranty of any kind.

I will not answer any questions on how to install Perl or any other needed modules, neither about how to edit the script or any other questions at all.

I will leave the topic unlock in case you want to ask something hoping that someone else will give you an answer.

The link is:
http://www.mediafire.com/?kduac7ljf67bcjv

Cheers,,
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)
- You will be baned, sooner or later,
- It gives us (the true chess engine players) a bad reputation.

Waldemar
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Re: Yahoo Multi-Login perl script

Post by Waldemar »

Yes bud, Yahoo is deactivating IDs due to inactivity, to activate again we need to type a CAPTCHA code.
4ut0 ch355 m3mb3r WALDEMAR...g00d g4m3 f0r 4ll...y4h000000! :ok

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by matematiko »

XsupremeX wrote:Yes bud, Yahoo is deactivating IDs due to inactivity, to activate again we need to type a CAPTCHA code.
So I noticed :hong

What I had planned on doing is that every month I will double click on the batch file that launches the script and all my IDs will log in while I am listening to music :ok

Thanks bud,
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)

unemployed
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by unemployed »

matematiko wrote:
XsupremeX wrote:Yes bud, Yahoo is deactivating IDs due to inactivity, to activate again we need to type a CAPTCHA code.

What I had planned on doing is that every month I will double click on the batch file that launches the script and all my IDs will log in while I am listening to music :ok

Thanks bud,
Why double click every month , if we claim to be programmer why not these batch files linked with os every time
What we think or what we know or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do."

John Ruskin

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by matematiko »

unemployed wrote:
matematiko wrote:

Thanks bud,
Why double click every month , if we claim to be programmer why not these batch files linked with os every time

Ja Ja Ja,,,,, aks always trying to put me down. OK aks, I am not a programmer, I just want to be one but I am not one.

But, why start with OS every time, what will happen if computer gets stolen or damage or whatever. Why don't we instead get one of many free unix shell accounts, you know this servers are on 24/7 and get backed up on a daily basis. Then run a contrab job that will launch the script as often as we wish.

Oh by the way, since when one needs to be a programmer to schedule start-up programs? Just enter "msconfig" from a dos command window, select Start-Up and edit accordingly.

Please forgive my stupidity.
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,

unemployed
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by unemployed »

Sorry to heart your feelings .
you are the only left in auto chess programming to whom i can advise to improve codes .
What we think or what we know or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do."

John Ruskin