YaYp 1.2.0 Now Available-Report problems here

An ICS Emulator for POGO Chess
x44

Re: YaYp 1.2.0 Now Available-Report problems here

Post by x44 »

If possible give access to different rooms. I notice only the 3 rooms under Beginner room has always plenty of players Room active advantage ,Azure and Barcelona . :ok others has few or nothing .
Last edited by x44 on 11 Jan 2015 15:08, edited 1 time in total.

Ninja
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Ninja »

hey guys im back up and running if anyone wants to play let me know,,,,,, x44 we just need to get people to deep fritz. i for one am happy about the changes because to many people were playing normal people with yayp . and for me i hate that due to the fact it makes the progra mweaker IF you tune books like me and make bin books. i have aim and skype. just message me. SsBuiltNinja for both aim and skype. i cant say a forsure time but just let me know, i have my 8 core machine up and running and just need to pick up a monitor for my 12 core and it will be up. old faithfull finally died lol. but i can promise good games and id love for this comminuity to grow as i miss it very much. just let me know everyone. oh and mate as for prolems on my end so far i dont see any. the OLD version even before it expred would error and close the second i tried creating a room. but this new version opens perfectly finds the room and creats a table just fine for me so far knock on wood. i havent been able to test it vrs any other yayp however due to noone was in there. and i dont like to leave my pcs on when im not home but just message me on leave a message on here. i look forwar to playing guys.. take care

Ninja

x44

Post by x44 »

Thats a good idea ninja but as of now I have less powerful pc than yours lol , of course we want to show other players that yayp exist by showing and inevitably playing with them and eventually they might be interested thats what i called promotion :ok

Ninja
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Ninja »

pc isint everything x44. only engine play is where hardware comes into play. remember a good book makes a world of difference. that and having egts helps alot too. you never know what will happen. ill be in there later today and tonite.

Ninja

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by matematiko »

Waldemar wrote:Most players are in Beginner lounge, but there I see they pick a different room everyday, sometimes Baby Blue is full, sometimes Azure room. Right now both are full but with low human rating players, i dont think there is program there, so I suggest we return to A Clockwork Orange. :)

Regards!
I did remove a lot of code from old version and making YaYp to go to more than one room it will be very difficult, but not impossible.

I am "bending my hands" because even with the YaYpCrawler bot (which I run a couple of times every day and advertises this Forum) I do not see grow, but I do still beleive in keeping players in one room. Like Ninja said, playing against human players and using those games for books, makes the books very weak.

So, I guess a common ground will be to have two, maybe three rooms. My suggestion is:
-Deep Fritz (Because the name suggest a chess engine)
-A Clock Work Orange (Because it was traditional for old YaYp, and maybe PCA players go there)
-Azure (Or any other room) (Because has lots of players)

Once I am commited to something, the above can happen in a week or so.

What is NOT going to happen is making YaYp to go to every room.

Regards,
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)
- You will be baned, sooner or later,
- It gives us (the true chess engine players) a bad reputation.

Ninja
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Ninja »

i agree. even 3 rooms to me seems like alot to be honest. i think just the 2 are fine. i know alot of us gathered in clock to play and sometimes went to deep just to get away from everyone. if anyone wants im in deep fritz rite now under id oneminfurry ill be in there for awhile. formula is turned off and auto start is on so feel free to play. thanks.

Ninja

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by matematiko »

Me and Ninja are playing right now
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)

Ninja
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Ninja »

Mate and i are playing. great games if anyone wants were still in there playing guys =)

Ninja
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Ninja »

i will be back in deep fritz playing around 8 or 830 eastern pacific time. thanks for the games mate =)

Ninja
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Ninja »

im in deep fritz rite now if anyone wants to play

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by matematiko »

Ninja wrote:i will be back in deep fritz playing around 8 or 830 eastern pacific time. thanks for the games mate =)
Anytime bud... Just like good old days
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,

x44

Post by x44 »

Opps there were three of us lol playing namely x44, ninja and matematiko you forgot me so mat is aka daniel carlsen? :Bravo

Ninja
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Ninja »

Hey guys. yeah we had some real good games last nite. i wasnt playing to good but thats my own fault i had a lot of work to do for work. like real life work on my pc so i was doing that while playing but none the less still fun times =) i know mate has a strong machine what about you 44? has to be preety strong because im having a preety difficult time and im on a 8 core. but as we all know intel over powers amd sad but true lol. ill be so happy to have my intel 12 core running. then ill be able to compete on a better level. stupid theives =/ mate knows the story. anyways im just getting in guys so i should be on there in about a hour after i eat and shower and spend a min with the woman lol., i love auto chess but i love my woman more ;) lol just by a tad bit more though lol j/k

but ok guys hope to see you in there and id love to share setups and ideas to make us stronger. the better the competition the better the games. i love a challenge anyways . seeyah in fritz

Ninja

Waldemar
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Waldemar »

matematiko wrote: So, I guess a common ground will be to have two, maybe three rooms. My suggestion is:
-Deep Fritz (Because the name suggest a chess engine)
-A Clock Work Orange (Because it was traditional for old YaYp, and maybe PCA players go there)
-Azure (Or any other room) (Because has lots of players)

Once I am commited to something, the above can happen in a week or so.

What is NOT going to happen is making YaYp to go to every room.

Regards,
Deep Fritz and A Clockwork Orange are just fine but 3rd option will be complicated cuz players change rooms everyday. I just noticed tonight Pogo changes the name of the rooms in Beginner lounge where players are, they were in Azure, I refreshed page and they went to Blue Bayou, I refreshed page again and they went to Barry Blue and also Active Advantage, just found this issue plus some room names disappeared Right now Azure are not in the list lolz
4ut0 ch355 m3mb3r WALDEMAR...g00d g4m3 f0r 4ll...y4h000000! :ok

x44

Post by x44 »

That is why MANY access to different rooms are better as for Me i do not play to human but if they like to challenge and play against it despite of the WARNING why not... after all the idea is to promote YayP but its just me its up to Mate anyways 8)

I hope Mate will also incorporate the announcement in YayP " YOU WIN or YOU LOSE " :everytime the game is finished....like Yay before

Regards