QUESTION ABOUT YAYP

An ICS Emulator for POGO Chess
SteveSantos

QUESTION ABOUT YAYP

Post by SteveSantos »

Hi guys im new to this YaYP program.. curious how to edit this

" Game: 5,----------- kibitzes: Welcome NicePIayer, I only play against programs." how do i edit this so when player enters room does not say that..

Thnx again
Steve

Waldemar
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Re: QUESTION ABOUT YAYP

Post by Waldemar »

You can't edit messages.
4ut0 ch355 m3mb3r WALDEMAR...g00d g4m3 f0r 4ll...y4h000000! :ok

SteveSantos

Post by SteveSantos »

bOO. so i guess im gonna have to live with it... obrigado xsupreme.. qual e o gui que tem auto 232 porque agora eu tenho deep rybka 3 mais nao tem auto 232 por isso estou usar polygot

Waldemar
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Waldemar »

All Fritz GUIs have.

SteveSantos

Post by SteveSantos »

fritz 13 dont how come?

Waldemar
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Waldemar »

desh

Post by desh »

I created an account for pogo but did not find find someone to play with after 1/2 hour waiting. :smile20

angelface
Banned User
Banned User

Post by angelface »

desh wrote:I created an account for pogo but did not find find someone to play with after 1/2 hour waiting. :smile20
ghost town. i guess

desh

Post by desh »

Tried again on today for a few games and got cheated twice, once they guy froze the table when he was losing badly and then once more with another player (same guy?) got booted of the room by another auto player, I don't think he was using YaY. !**** Pogo, not going there again.

Waldemar
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Waldemar »

Names of the players?

desh

Post by desh »

niceplayer(nicepiayer)..he has a long and idiotic profile, sounds like the ultimate loser/social outcast.

Edit: Against my better judgement, went back to pogo and played a few games. I like the board and seems to be there about 3 or 4 auto players with 3 people using YaYp and some chess buddies. Not a bad place to play and i like the fact that their site compensates for lag.

Ninja
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

auto reject

Post by Ninja »

i noticed when logging into pogo normally you cant watch yayp users play. you try to watch and it automatically kicks you out of the room and i think not 100 percent sure but i think even when logging in through yayp it still will boot you out of the room and say the player was auto booted. i know 1.6 did that but not sure if it was added in then or not because it does it with all of us. only way to watch is to watch a pca user or cb or another form of auto vrs yayp. is this something yayp just does now or is there a option we have to select to make it not do that so people can watch ? few of us were just wondering. anyways please let me know and i also had a few questions under rthe 1.7? topic if anyone can answer. thanks for your time everyone

p.s if anyone would like to play please let me know i can try to set something up. thanks.

Ninja
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Ninja »

desh if youd like im on at night usually when i can play ive been real busy latly but title and i play often on pogo. chess comes and goes in spurts. most people on there cheat somehow. we try to stick to people we know. we play only program vrs program. alot of users try to use program vrs human which i think is pointless. but there are about 6 or 7 of us who play faithfully on pogo but im not sure when everyone is on. noramally evening time in east coast usa from what ive seen. but basically its better to try to set something up then play rather then just logging in. my main id i use on pogo just to watch not play is hurricaneforce. if you see that id u can talk to me i go by Ninja. but most of the time if im on there i can log in and play. hopefully u will meet more people and get some good games. i myself play 1 minute games. title likes all time limits though up to 10 or 15 min games so up to u. and rj is also very good he uses pca though but its still a auto same basic conscept. anyways hope to hear from you. thanks.

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Re: auto reject

Post by matematiko »

Unfortunately I do not remember. Hopefully someone answers but in the mean time, I do suggest your browse all YaYp topics, you might find the answers there.
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)
- You will be baned, sooner or later,
- It gives us (the true chess engine players) a bad reputation.

Waldemar
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Re: auto reject

Post by Waldemar »

YaYp has autoboot observers, only way is add ID in friend list, then this ID will not get booted.