Pogo commands

An ICS Emulator for POGO Chess
buddygoof

Pogo commands

Post by buddygoof »

Anyone know if there is a command to boot a trouble watcher from your game? If so what might it be and nice work on a excellent interface for pogo auto's have a nice time playing vs the other auto's on there.

dene
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Re: Pogo commands

Post by dene »

Sorry, there is no command to boot a watcher from your table. There used to be an option to do this in pogo chess but it was removed unfortunately.

PoppaTazMcc

Post by PoppaTazMcc »

I know you don't like to take other people's ideas, but NAP4.1 has this option. I am no coder and have no idea how any of these programs work. Just thought it might be a nice option for your new YaYp
-Jesus_Freak-

dene
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dene »

It is posible to boot someone watching from a table, but Pogo decided to remove this option from their applet, so we have left this out of the public release of YaYp.

Why? Because it will draw attention to us if lots of users are using a command that is no longer available to regular pogo users. Pogo would most likely patch the server!

The option to boot still exists on the server though, and we know the opcode ;-)

PoppaTazMcc

Post by PoppaTazMcc »

Kool makes sense.. It was just an idea. Would be nice to boot any NAP team member that like's to run his mouth and never shuts up..... That's all i was getting at......
-Jesus_Freak-

nuke

Post by nuke »

i ban boot players from chess gamesi remade the boot button n it works afain, i actualy game this theam the cdoes to make yayp they begged me for it . lol