Attention Existing POGO Users

An ICS Emulator for POGO Chess
matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Attention Existing POGO Users

Post by matematiko »

For all those existing POGO users that never had played in Yahoo using YtoICS or any of its forks like YaY, while we make the final touches for a public release, I suggest you download YaY and try to get used to it because YaYp will be very similar to YaY. YaYp will be very, very different than PCA or ChessBuddy or any other POGO auto you might have used before and it really takes some time getting used to it. So is up to you if you want to start learning now or until is ready.

Of course, for existing YaY users, using YaYp will be a breeze :)

Cheers,
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)
- You will be baned, sooner or later,
- It gives us (the true chess engine players) a bad reputation.

Waldemar
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Re: Attention Existing POGO Users

Post by Waldemar »

Indeed ! Hi members, today I started testing YaYp for YaYp Team. In pogo it is working in a very good way. I finally dont need to worry about time when I play 1/0 cuz I so fast as every prog there. Hehehe Congrats to YaYp Team for great work and time consuming in this project ! I found some strong progs there but I am sure when YaY users go to that site we will kick some butts. hehehe

Some can say it is a boring site but if you only use YaY to play in Yahoo you will see Pogo just the same thing. All we need is more YaYp users there when it be released to public and FORGET about Yahoo lag.

I have many Yahoo IDs but after my tries with YaYp I serious think about play in Pogo only. hehehe

My tests continue... :ok

Long life to YaYp and more features coming !!!
4ut0 ch355 m3mb3r WALDEMAR...g00d g4m3 f0r 4ll...y4h000000! :ok

cravenkay

Post by cravenkay »

YaYp Ultimate 1.0 download link is dead, is there another link that works i like to give it a try?

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by matematiko »

cravenkay wrote:YaYp Ultimate 1.0 download link is dead, is there another link that works i like to give it a try?

That exe will expire in 7 day anyways, so is of not much use. We removed it because we discovered a flaw that allowed some users to cheat, that flaw has been corrected but then we decided to add a grafical user interface for table creation, this GUI will allow users to create tables with all the options (exactly as when using POGO's java applet). This part is completed ALSO, WE ARE JUST WORKING ON SOME FINAL TOUCHES, SOME OBFUSCATION AND DEFENETLY SOME TESTING.

So, please be patient, a new exe and finally an installation package is coming up in few days.

YaY Ultimate Team
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)
- You will be baned, sooner or later,
- It gives us (the true chess engine players) a bad reputation.

cravenkay

Post by cravenkay »

sounds good and im loving the great work your doing on yayp it makes pogo much more exciting now that there are more progs to play against.