YaY for POGO chess (YaYp) is in the works.

An ICS Emulator for POGO Chess
Waldemar
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Re: YaY for POGO chess (YaYp) is in the works.

Post by Waldemar »

Right, he uses YaYp and he stuck till got 0:00 and game last forever.

But there is another YaYp user doing cheat thing Mate. ocho8ocho ID, I am not sure if this guy is the same from Yahoo. Maybe not and is YaYpCrew new ID. I played him today and mocha played him today too.

When he is losing his YaYp stuck and after some seconds game ends but no lose any points. He did the same damn thing 2x. 1 vs me and 1 vs mocha. His YaYp stops making moves and after some seconds game ends and no rating changes specially when he gets bad score and is going to lose.

If Im not wrong is the same to YaYpCrew but now the cheater no wait forever, just some seconds to game ends and no chg ratings. Im not sure but looks he log out and log in back to cheat.
4ut0 ch355 m3mb3r WALDEMAR...g00d g4m3 f0r 4ll...y4h000000! :ok

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by matematiko »

All,

Keep in mind that there is a handfull of coders in POGO (not everything should be blamed to PCA). I remember a guy asking me for help on how to auto kibitz and auto shout messages like YAYp, of course I did not help him, but I am sure he figured it out and there is a big possibility this person or persons are portraying themselves as YaYp users.

If this is the case, the fix I have in mind won't help much. Concerning the second cheat you mentioned X, I've seen it once or twice and is not our intention to add a fix for that in this release (assuming there is a fix, remember that this cheats are possible because of the POGO's server exploitability).

It is very important that everybody sends a complain to pogo support. I did my part by sending two long letters already. Are you guys doing the same? While the exploits exists in the server, there is only so much YaYp can do.

To place your complain, go to http://www.pogo.com/, click on help (upper right hand side corner), this will open a new window, click on Email Us, and there you are.

Cheers,

matematiko
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)
- You will be baned, sooner or later,
- It gives us (the true chess engine players) a bad reputation.

Tired_of_Weakies

Post by Tired_of_Weakies »

I just want to say to you YaYp Pogo Chess Wanna-be's that if you play at pogo then expect to be exploited and ridiculed. Afterall, isn't this what you really expected? Of course it is mate and you know what? I remember you always crying in pogo about programs playing chess here. If you can't stand the heat mate then for God's sake man get the "F" out of the kitchen.

The following remarks from your post is as follows concerning exploits:

I"t is very important that everybody sends a complain to pogo support. I did my part by sending two long letters already. Are you guys doing the same? While the exploits exists in the server, there is only so much YaYp can do".

These are cries that we hear everyday mate and to be honest, if you want to live by the sword then be man enough to die by it. Remember, Pogo players have no desire to play chess at Yahoo. Pogo could care less of your cries as they depend on the daily meta of log in's and out's. They realize that you and your newly found hobby will have to deal with that in your own way just as I and others deal with YaYp by exploiting it.

Grow up matematiko and keep coming to pogo chess as we love taking your noses and rubbing them in the dirt like a little puppy. You are a bonified wanna-be and cry baby as this "autochess forum" depicts. I call a spade a spade. Now, Take a hike!

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by matematiko »

You are not even worth my time giving you a long answer dude and degrating myself to your low level of ethics.

So here is the short one---> "Whatever you said madam, and enjoy the ride while it lasts. We came to POGO to stay."

matematiko
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)

zxcvb

Post by zxcvb »

zxcvb wrote:saludos a todos soy ocho ( cachetes) deciros que ami no me funciona el yayp ni con el nuevo exe aver si podeis ayudarme u saludo

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by matematiko »

YaYp connects to http://www.time.gov to retrieve the current time and date to verify if the the script has expired or not.

Be sure your router or your internet provider or you country are not blocking this address. If this is the case, then you are out of luck and I am sorry.

Good luck,

matematiko
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,

zxcvb

Post by zxcvb »

[quote = "matematiko"] YaYp Sí Conecta las Naciones Unidas [[url http://www.time.gov] / url] párr Recuperar La Hora y Fecha Efectiva la párr VerificAR si ha caducado El Guión o no.

ASEGURESE De Que Su enrutador o Su Proveedor de Internet o País de las Naciones, Unidas Que No bloqueen esta Dirección. Si Este es El caso, entonces Usted se encuentra Fuera de lo siento suerte y.

Buena suerte,

[Matematiko / quote]

Gracias Por Responder Matemático, decirte que active el protocolo de internet TLS y reinicie el ruter y ya funciona, muchas gracias por tu ayuda, yo le sigo admirando, GRACIAS