NEW VERSION (chesscube, yahoo, playok)

screen detection autoplayer for many servers
blackmagic
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Re: NEW VERSION (chesscube, yahoo, playok)

Post by blackmagic »

admax wrote:i just checked this chess application

its not interesting for me, i mean you cant chose the time control, there are no options, i dont have time for this right now

although it would be easy to do... maybe later

or find a better chess server , a new one :)

you can choose the time control against users but not against bot.

it has the option of 2min , 5mins , 1 hour ,and 1 day game.

Kindly make it brother as soon as possible.

goldilocks

Post by goldilocks »

admax wrote:or find a better chess server , a new one :)
Have to agree with admax.... what is the point of coding for bad servers??? The are hundreds of these. Any time he has should be to improve features for servers people actually use, like chesscube or chess.com.... 8)

blackmagic
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by blackmagic »

ya i agree dude

but it related to orkut and there if u use autochess they wont ban us..like chesscube..

admax
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by admax »

sorry but i dont like orkut :) Ask me something else.
please dont use my autoplay for cheating, but only for testing or playing against other program.

blackmagic
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by blackmagic »

admax wrote:sorry but i dont like orkut :) Ask me something else.
:cry: :cry:

lolz i play on orkut and chesscube only.

and they ban me on chesscube using autochess :cry:

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by matematiko »

I am really glad and thankful that you guys are looking for an alternate server where to play.

I hope you don't see the issue with CHESSCUBE as a war but rather as a "conflict of interests". By leaving them alone they will have more resources to eventually implement the creation of engine accounts and an engine room.

According to bryan from CHESSCUBE, one of the reasons they havent got to create these features is because they are working hard at modifying their site to allow the creation of Tournaments. Hopefully some day in the near feature they will have time to create engine accounts.

If you allow me, I recommend Yahoo, not because I play there but because it is so deep in financial problems that they had lay off lots of people, to the point that nobody polices the rooms and therefore noone is there to ban people. I insist thou, if you play there play only against engines. In case you don't know, most of the engine-playing community plays at Advance Lounge 2 and you will find at any given time other engine users to play against. To find who is using any of the YtoICS forks you need to shout /YaY or /stuci or /reborn .

Be warned that Yahoo does not have a lag compensation scheme and therefore guys that are located closer to Yahoo have an advantage over guys located in other countries. This advantage is noticable only on ultra-fast-blitz games like 1/0, but is barely noticeable in games above 3/0 or even 1/1.

This post is also an invitation for bryan from CHESSCUBE to verify what I just said concerning CHESSCUBE plans for feature engine accounts and make a public statement and perhaps keeps us inform on the engine accounts creation status.

Cheers,
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)
- You will be baned, sooner or later,
- It gives us (the true chess engine players) a bad reputation.

admax
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by admax »

CHESSCUBE not CHESSCLUB :)

this is a cube, not a club
please dont use my autoplay for cheating, but only for testing or playing against other program.

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by matematiko »

Sorry..I tougth I had it right this time but I was wrong...signs of dislexia and beeing senile

:hhh :hhh
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)
- You will be baned, sooner or later,
- It gives us (the true chess engine players) a bad reputation.

admax
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by admax »

no problem! programming too much is not good for health :)

R3igN

Post by R3igN »

i only got 1 move ?? whys that? it only move 1 move..zz help help pleaseee

Slipstream

Post by Slipstream »

Hey Admax, great software, it works beautifully except for sometimes it decides to hang and sit there "pondering" when it's it's own turn, letting the timer run to zero. Or sometimes it just blunders, but most of the time it's great.

I have a question, though. Would you consider changing the promotion key from Num0 to something else? I operate on a laptop which does not have the Num0 keypad, and I can't ever press it. Pretty frustrating!! Or do you know of a key on a standard keyboard for a laptop that equates to Num0? I've tried hitting just plain old 0 and shift-0, and nothing seems to work. Thanks for the great software.

PS - What is the Aquarium mode and what are the advantages?? Is it stronger than standard??

ayunsyah

Post by ayunsyah »

ummmm..... :? but how can i download the program, book and the guidline about the programme??

ayunsyah

Post by ayunsyah »

:ok i was 1 of the moderator in chesscube ... but .. i still support auto chess :)) so .. anyone want know more about the system more jus ask me .. :)) ( Private ) hehe

goldilocks

Post by goldilocks »

ayunsyah wrote::ok i was 1 of the moderator in chesscube ... but .. i still support auto chess :)) so .. anyone want know more about the system more jus ask me .. :)) ( Private ) hehe
What to ask... admax no longer works on chess cube.... you mean about being a moderator on chess cube?

Maybe it was you who has been telling on admax users!!! :shock:

rollno

Post by rollno »

why admax autochess stopped working?