Next features...

screen detection autoplayer for many servers
admax
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Next features...

Post by admax »

i found http://rybkachess.com/index.php?auswahl=Book+Adapter and i discovered that now we can use .ctg books in all chess GUIs.

so i am writing a new version of my program that can use .ctg books instead of .bin books with the help of this nice book adapter !

ps : what do you prefer when you autoplay ? polyglot books or ctg books?! i think ctg are more complete and efficient, and the size is obviously bigger than bin books....they have more "information" inside...
please dont use my autoplay for cheating, but only for testing or playing against other program.

chiuauaboys
Banned User
Banned User

Re: Next features...

Post by chiuauaboys »

admax wrote:i found http://rybkachess.com/index.php?auswahl=Book+Adapter and i discovered that now we can use .ctg books in all chess GUIs.

so i am writing a new version of my program that can use .ctg books instead of .bin books with the help of this nice book adapter !

ps : what do you prefer when you autoplay ? polyglot books or ctg books?! i think ctg are more complete and efficient, and the size is obviously bigger than bin books....they have more "information" inside...

vg idea if you have both programs instead. cheers. gl

admax
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by admax »

ok done,

with AquariumBookAdapter integrated, its possible to use any ctg books and also the great Jeroen_Book (rybka aquarium book) !!! i'lll post pictures when i'll have time
please dont use my autoplay for cheating, but only for testing or playing against other program.

The Sicilian

Post by The Sicilian »

admax wrote:ok done,

with AquariumBookAdapter integrated, its possible to use any ctg books and also the great Jeroen_Book (rybka aquarium book) !!! i'lll post pictures when i'll have time
You are doing great work!! :)

Waldemar
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Waldemar »

:warn Somebody teach us how use CTG in Winboard GUI + polyglot through the Adapter. :warn

The only way far I could go was use Adapter like an engine in polyglot.ini which calls Rybka3 but I couldnt make it call ctg book.
4ut0 ch355 m3mb3r WALDEMAR...g00d g4m3 f0r 4ll...y4h000000! :ok

The Sicilian

Post by The Sicilian »

XsupremeX wrote: :warn Somebody teach us how use CTG in Winboard GUI + polyglot through the Adapter. :warn

The only way far I could go was use Adapter like an engine in polyglot.ini which calls Rybka3 but I couldnt make it call ctg book.
I don't think what you are requesting is possible supreme :(

chiuauaboys
Banned User
Banned User

Post by chiuauaboys »

The Sicilian wrote:
XsupremeX wrote: :warn Somebody teach us how use CTG in Winboard GUI + polyglot through the Adapter. :warn

I don't think what you are requesting is possible supreme :(
in this computer world we have these days, anything is possible. it just takes time to configure it. TIME

il_konte

Post by il_konte »

admax wrote:ok done,

seems interesting,and i'm curious to now how you were able to do it,however congratulations and waiting for this version.

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by matematiko »

XsupremeX wrote::warn Somebody teach us how use CTG in Winboard GUI + polyglot through the Adapter. :warn

Find guide here:

http://chess.webcindario.com/Instructions.doc

Cheers,

matematiko
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)
- You will be baned, sooner or later,
- It gives us (the true chess engine players) a bad reputation.