New Version !!

screen detection autoplayer for many servers
admax
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

New Version !!

Post by admax »

Look at my new version, with new interface for parameters ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yAklvd0KdU
please dont use my autoplay for cheating, but only for testing or playing against other program.

Waldemar
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Re: New Version !!

Post by Waldemar »

Pretty good! More days pass more improvements your autoprog has. Nice!

PS 1 - Can I suggest you make a new version with all servers you have already developted together? I mean in a zip file we have compressed the folder and all files to yahoo, other folder to pogo, other to kurnik, playok, and so on! Also I would suggest we have a bin book and engine as default option! Thx in advance! And waiting excited!

Im saying this cuz many links you posted are not available to download prog anymore! :mrgreen:

PS 2 - I have tried your prog in yahoo, but I think I got a limit 20 moves. After my 1st game I couldnt make prog move again! Do I need close prog completed and run again?
4ut0 ch355 m3mb3r WALDEMAR...g00d g4m3 f0r 4ll...y4h000000! :ok

kasparov

Post by kasparov »

look nice :)
we are waiting for download link :)

admax
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by admax »

XsupremeX wrote: PS 2 - I have tried your prog in yahoo, but I think I got a limit 20 moves. After my 1st game I couldnt make prog move again! Do I need close prog completed and run again?
No, just push "start" to start another game ! but you 'll be limited to 20 moves...

wait for my release or ask someone who kept it for a full version :)
please dont use my autoplay for cheating, but only for testing or playing against other program.

admax
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by admax »

Here is my new version for PlayOK :

http://www.mediafire.com/?wgwjozzzno5

try it , i dont have time to explain all now

but you have to "load" the engine before press "start" button

dene
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dene »

Admax - I have one request. Please make it clear to our forum members when you post a new download link, if it is a 'FULL version' or a 'limited to 20 moves version' of your program, as some members dont seem to be aware its limited to 20 moves until they actually start using the program.

Cheers

goldilocks

Post by goldilocks »

admax wrote:Here is my new version for PlayOK :

Great!.... Please list the improvements/features when you have the time, also provide settings for different servers.... and is this version "seeing"? Can I start it at any point in the game?
Thanks Admax! :ok :ok :ok :ok

checkers

Post by checkers »

hi sorry i know its chess site but i would like to know if u can make auto play checkers program for yahoo? i know there is checkers buddy for yahoo but its slow 1 minute game i want to know if u can make fast program mean program that move fast and save time? i know there are macros for using in checkers but my computer is slow so my ez macros run only 3 moves per sec and i lose mostly when its draw on time lol sorry again if my message disturb u

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by matematiko »

checkers wrote:hi sorry i know its chess site but i would like to know if u can make auto play checkers program for yahoo? i know there is checkers buddy for yahoo but its slow 1 minute game i want to know if u can make fast program mean program that move fast and save time? i know there are macros for using in checkers but my computer is slow so my ez macros run only 3 moves per sec and i lose mostly when its draw on time lol sorry again if my message disturb u
There used to be one here: http://yprogs.net/ but something is wrong with the link, you might want to write it down and try again later.
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)
- You will be baned, sooner or later,
- It gives us (the true chess engine players) a bad reputation.

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by matematiko »

checkers wrote:hi sorry i know its chess site but i would like to know if u can make auto play checkers program for yahoo? i know there is checkers buddy for yahoo but its slow 1 minute game i want to know if u can make fast program mean program that move fast and save time? i know there are macros for using in checkers but my computer is slow so my ez macros run only 3 moves per sec and i lose mostly when its draw on time lol sorry again if my message disturb u
Be aware that even with the best of the best, the faster of the fastest programs, your maximum amount of moves per second will be limited to your lag, which is determined by many factors: You computer, your network card, your internet provider and how far are you in relation to the Yahoo Servers.

Cheers,
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)
- You will be baned, sooner or later,
- It gives us (the true chess engine players) a bad reputation.

Krzychu

Post by Krzychu »

Hello Admax.

I have request Admax, you can update to Autoplay - Autopaly - Version 2. Thanks.

admax
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by admax »

what do you mean? do you need something new ?

Krzychu

Post by Krzychu »

Hello Admax.

Link will throws open AUTOPLAY - VERSION 2 because not active. Thanks.

sekos

Post by sekos »

goldilocks wrote:
admax wrote:Here is my new version for PlayOK :

Great!.... Please list the improvements/features when you have the time, also provide settings for different servers.... and is this version "seeing"? Can I start it at any point in the game?
Thanks Admax! :ok :ok :ok :ok
Hello,

Somebody have link to full version os ADMAX.. My Admax play only 10 moves form tne bin book..;-(..

please give link to fresh version.

Sekos

elcriollito

Post by elcriollito »

windows7 is giving me error loading the engine
any one have the same problem?
"The winner of the game is the player who makes the next-to-last mistake."
- Tartakover -
https://t.me/ChessEnginesTournaments