Yahoo Standard Autoplay

screen detection autoplayer for many servers
unemployed
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Re: Yahoo Standard Autoplay

Post by unemployed »

pls download sourcecode of winboard 232 which will help in truly automate ur program
What we think or what we know or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do."

John Ruskin

admax
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by admax »

unemployed wrote:pls download sourcecode of winboard 232 which will help in truly automate ur program
yes if i could find it! Do you know where i can download this sourcecode ?!
please dont use my autoplay for cheating, but only for testing or playing against other program.

unemployed
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by unemployed »

right now i m unemployed and i will charge one $ for every information and 10 $ for code rectification .
lol.
jokes apart try tims page
What we think or what we know or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do."

John Ruskin

admax
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by admax »

could you be more explicit? i dont understand a word of what you're talking about!

what is tims page?!
please dont use my autoplay for cheating, but only for testing or playing against other program.

unemployed
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by unemployed »

Admex,
i do not want to discourage you but there are certain facts which i want to stipulate since even after automating your program even if you choose noGUI option in winboard you will not be able to match program like yay or stuci in speed due to below mentioned reason.
To start your program player has to open a java applet or flash applet (applet is wrong word for flash) and somebody challenges that flash is not working ,you will have to scratch your head.
these program's never open java or flash applet and instead of this they receive and supply chess moves vai certain protocols to server which is is a much better technique than to open a applet first and feed moves or receive which makes it slower.

John Ruskin

admax
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by admax »

the main goal of my program is to auto-play in multiple chess servers:

i can use it in : yahoo, chess.com, playok, playchess, bereg, chesscube, worldwinner, chesspark, caissa, pogo ...

is YaY doing the same? i dont think so...but thats ok, i am not here to say which prog is better, its only different way of thinking...

i used to play 10sec+1 games in chesscube, and i can tell you its very very fast ! 10 to 100 times faster than human moves

i have nothing to prove, but i am always trying to improve...

PS: please answer to my first question, where did you find the winboard2322 sourcecode?

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by matematiko »

I don't think the source code is available, I searched for it long time ago and was not able to find it..... I was not able to either find the auto232 protocol specifications.

My suggestions is to find a way to read the communications between a set of slave and master using auto232, log this information and develop your code accordingly.

Additionally, there are at least two developers in pogo (one uses direct communication with the server and the other one is a screen scraper), they both use auto232 to communicate with Fritz and as far as I know they both rverse engineered auto232. Maybe you want to get a hold of them and see what you can get from them, if not the code at least some ideas.

Good luck,

matematiko
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)
- You will be baned, sooner or later,
- It gives us (the true chess engine players) a bad reputation.

unemployed
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by unemployed »

this sourcecode is there for last ten years.
i downloaded it 5 days back.
the drivers saction will divert u some other html.
download chesslib which contains win232 ,nalimove and lot of othere sourcecodes.

John Ruskin

whitey

Post by whitey »

All links are dead :(

unemployed
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by unemployed »

John Ruskin

admax
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by admax »

and where are the files "debug.h" "position.h" "piece.h" "clisti.h" "movegen.h" ???

you are a funny guy, this sourcecode is from remy coulomb and is very very old !!!!

these are NOT the sourcecode of Ed Boerger auto232, with the -pipe option and others...

we lost our time reading your post !

unemployed
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by unemployed »

do u know abc of debug.h file and this is my last link on this saction .

John Ruskin

whitey

Post by whitey »

admax can i get link to your program please?