PlayOk AutoPlay

screen detection autoplayer for many servers
elcriollito

Re: PlayOk AutoPlay

Post by elcriollito »

Admax

I have an idea about if we can post some interesting tools for any future upgrade for your autoplayer,
-my idea : if we can choose what move with white, then let the engine play
"The winner of the game is the player who makes the next-to-last mistake."
- Tartakover -
https://t.me/ChessEnginesTournaments

admax
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by admax »

i think i will study winboard+auto232 in order to autoplay with fritz or shredder

EDIT: not sure :) because i dont have the time...maybe in future

i have to work on my autoplay to improve the interface (buttons for time, ponder, server..)

keep tell me your opinions and what improvments you 'd like

probably I have a easy solution :
simpli we masu wait, when player will come back and playing is possible we have to make a move showed in AutoPlay window ....
i will add a feature like this, for example when you press 'P' key, it will pause the program...
one more thing in one ini file is ponder option i have state : "ponder=1" (probably means ponder on ?)
and in window appears ponder and code of move but probably it isn't real "pondering" (when is time for oponent move CPU is free but in my Arena when I switch on pondering is full loaded all time...)
thanks for showing me this bug!!! Indeed, ponder=1 means that engine is pondering when its opponent turn. this is a small bug in my program, now it is fixed and works fine, and i check it with taskmanager: when ponder=1, now engine takes a lot of CPU during opponent's turn ! i also add an option called priority to set "High priority" for the engine :)

SO VERY IMPORTANT: all previous versions of my program were WITHOUT ponder (it didnt work) so maybe you can lose against opponent that use a autoplay with pondering....

but now i will release a working pondering version !!! i will release it when i 'll have finish to code buttons for all this new stuff.... not now because these are holidays :)

PS: "ponder on" may slow down the computer and with java servers like playok or yahoo it may freeze the window, like internetchesskiller did ...
please dont use my autoplay for cheating, but only for testing or playing against other program.

sasuke

Post by sasuke »

All Hail Admax

thanks for this update. eagerly waiting for your new version. :Bravo

reddude

Post by reddude »

Hey mates, I can't find any working download link in the last three pages. May someone upload it again please or send me a link via PM ? Because I'd really like to check that stuff out...

admax
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by admax »

please dont use my autoplay for cheating, but only for testing or playing against other program.

reddude

Post by reddude »

Very fast support, thanks for uploading it again!

Works without any problems, my computer just freezes from time to time, but I guess my hardware is in a way too crapy ;>

Greetings !

admax
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by admax »

disable pondering (uncheck ponder in the parameters window)

pondering + java = slow ...

reddude

Post by reddude »

okay I'm gonna check that out !

By the way I've got one question. It's about a feature I used with the old "internetchesskiller " for playok/kurnik

It was able to play during a match.. you know it was just running and recognizing the moves but didn't move itself. And if you needed it you just turned it on. It's like a "ON/OFF" Button ;p
Would that be albe to do for your autoplay aswell? Because I wanted to try that out today and it didn't work :(

bitter2better

Post by bitter2better »

bro a message of BOARD ERROR will appear in playOk.com using your autoplay software. i downloaded this link and use it. this is the message.

any help will do bro.

thanks

admax
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by admax »

it is working !!! i just tried now ...

did you read how to use my auto? in the "parameters" window you have to write "playok" in the server name !

Guys the Readme.txt is containing all the informations !!! please read it before posting ...

mercenariusz

Post by mercenariusz »

Hello!
Admax ,i'm already test your autoplay on yahoo site. And i sad its very slow. when i want play for 1 minute ,fastest move in this autoplay is 2 second... Can you help me.. I have Rybka engine.. i make hash 64... delay 50... i dont know what to do...

Krzychu

Post by Krzychu »

Hello Admax.

I have to you such question.Or exists a autoplay under Windows 7 64bit.

jss

Post by jss »

admax wrote:yeah i forgot to tell you how to play with black:

if you play white, just push 'W' key

but if you play black , you need to push 'B' key AND to "tell" what is opponent's first move:

[*]if opponent's first move is a pawn, push 'P', and if it is the first pawn (on the left) press '1', else press '2': for example: if h2h3, press '1' and if g2g3, press '2'.

[*]if opponent's first move is a knight, push 'N', and if it is the first knight (on the left) press '1', else press '2': for example: if g1f3, press '1' and if b1c3, press '2'.

good games :)
It not works in me. I can't play blacks. I click B and it shows me:
BLACK:
CONFIG=1-2-3-4

in INFO area but then I can't do anything. Have you got this problem too?

AMERICANDUDE

Post by AMERICANDUDE »

what do i have to do?
Can i just play on chess.com or do i have to change somehing?
anyway if i try it a board error appears. :crasha :crasha :crasha .... what to do
thx

za1p

Post by za1p »

I need someone to make me a program for checkers at playok.com I will pay money