ChessCube Autoplay released :)

screen detection autoplayer for many servers
goldilocks

Re: ChessCube Autoplay released :)

Post by goldilocks »

admax wrote: maybe i should create a website ... or just call a new section "admax autoplay"
Why create a website when this one is about autochess already? You will just waste you own money!!!! For autochess users it is much nicer to come to one site..... I also don't care about what forum name..... it really is different enough for it's own forum is the idea... you can call it Admax Autoplay the Great if you want!!! :Bravo

sasuke

Post by sasuke »

yes a section for Admax Autoplay will be awesome. and Admax does your auto work on Pogo Chess ? have you tried that site yet.

i have an idea just bugging me. :crasha

it would be awesome if anyone could tunnel your auto thru a Chessbase program. your auto will detect the screen movements and it will pass that info to Polyglot or Fritz (the chessbase programs we use for YAY). this way there will be no need to Sniff Packets. if this could be done then we could use our Chessbase programs almost on any website. your autoplay will just detect the plays from the server (screen detection) and will pass it to Chessbase. and Chessbase will play the game or pass it to the autoplay. or vice versa. :!: :?: :!:

matematiko/admax let me us know if this is possible. :smile20

admax
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by admax »

your autoplay will just detect the plays from the server (screen detection) and will pass it to Chessbase. and Chessbase will play the game or pass it to the autoplay. or vice versa.
this is possible but what my goal was to create a standalone, small and portable program, (and that you can put in an usb key for example) you can change the engine, the book and tablebases easily. it is minimalist and i love that :)

why do you need chessbase program better than shredder program (http://www.shredderchess.com is great and i prefer this one at chessbase) for example ? or rybka aquarium gui? mine is a small, independant GUI and i like it :)

of course, if i had the source code of any chessbase , or arena GUI, i would modify and integrate my autoplay in it !!! does anyone know if arena gui sourcecode can be downloaded? ps i looked at arasan source code, but the book format is not a common format, so it doesnt worth to be studied ...
please dont use my autoplay for cheating, but only for testing or playing against other program.

Klapiii

Post by Klapiii »

Klapiii wrote:Why this book: http://www.superchessengine.com/NaumBook_Big.rar isn't working with your autoplay? It's too large? What's the best polyglot book compatible with your program?

Can you send config files for other chess servers (yahoo, worldwinner, ganymede.eu, playe4, playchess, games24x7, flyordie, chessbase, chess.com, chesspark, chessboss) and other chess servers that you know and test with your program?

Thanks,
Can someone answer me? :)

sasuke

Post by sasuke »

look for all-2.bin by xsupremex it works and its a compilation of 5 best free books out there.

also try xsupremex2009.bin
E4.bin

i mentioned these before. if you have some good bins please share.

admax
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by admax »

this is an email i got from Chesscube:

if you use my program, tell it to your opponent please :)

deleted
Last edited by admax on 14 Jul 2009 18:18, edited 1 time in total.
please dont use my autoplay for cheating, but only for testing or playing against other program.

sasuke

Post by sasuke »

:hhh hahahhaha they are so serious about this. let them BAN France. 12 users bringing down Chesscube. amazing :hhh

even if Admax stops. the question is people still cheat. they use a chessbase program. if they are good they can cheat up to 3mins blitz game. there are tons of users like that and sad thing is Bryan doesnt know about it. :hhh

looks like Admax raped Chesscube. lets leave them alone. if 20 more users wants to cheat they'll do it on their own way and there will be no forum like this.

Bryan reminds me of Brian the dog from Family Guy :hhh
:hhh :hhh

ps: Admax where is that pogo auto.

goldilocks

Post by goldilocks »

sasuke wrote::hhh hahahhaha they are so serious about this. let them BAN France. 12 users bringing down Chesscube. amazing :hhh
let them ban france..... won't stop me :hong ....who needs the french!!!!!!! :hhh
sasuke wrote:even if Admax stops. the question is people still cheat. they use a chessbase program. if they are good they can cheat up to 3mins blitz game. there are tons of users like that and sad thing is Bryan doesnt know about it. :hhh
yes.... playing against engines seems very fair to me.... they ban us then they need to ban all engine users.... otherwise why should we not play them engine against engine?

Klapiii

Post by Klapiii »

Admax isn't a French. He's from Poland... Look at his profile at playok.com (http://www.playok.com/en/stat.phtml?uid=admax&gid=ch). He's banned and he have lots of other accounts that are banned too...

goldilocks

Post by goldilocks »

Klapiii wrote:Admax isn't a French. He's from Poland... Look at his profile at playok.com (http://www.playok.com/en/stat.phtml?uid=admax&gid=ch). He's banned and he have lots of other accounts that are banned too...
this doesn't make much sense.... that admax is very low rated and loses a lot.... and there is no reason to believe he is not from france anyway.... and who cares where he is from as long as his application works. :P

Klapiii

Post by Klapiii »

Do you want know why he have streak: -162? Look at his games. He have (had) lots of other high rated account and he starts game with his friend and resign without make any move (all games has 0 minutes and 0 moves)... That's why he have very bad streak and ranking. His other accounts on playok: czochraj2005. madrydamian, ccisowianka, cienias1400, luckinho, szachotron, eng, skalar46, chessbadboy, firstofkurnik, firstonkurnik, laskowicz, macias92, platinum, matis and maaaaaaaaaany others... Are you still don't believe me?

goldilocks

Post by goldilocks »

Klapiii wrote:Do you want know why he have streak: -162? Look at his games. He have (had) lots of other high rated account and he starts game with his friend and resign without make any move (all games has 0 minutes and 0 moves)... That's why he have very bad streak and ranking. His other accounts on playok: czochraj2005. madrydamian, ccisowianka, cienias1400, luckinho, szachotron, eng, skalar46, chessbadboy, firstofkurnik, firstonkurnik, laskowicz, macias92, platinum, matis and maaaaaaaaaany others... Are you still don't believe me?
ohhhh did not research why he was so low..... just saw he was so low....

admax
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by admax »

Admax isn't a French. He's from Poland
I am French and proud of that ! i played in kurnik long time ago, i was banned and someone else created an account with my nick ! Did you contribute to this topic asking this question? the answer is "no", so please ask something else more interesting ! and if you want to test my french speaking, you can try !

PS: thank you matematiko for this new topic in your forum Screen Detection Auto-Players » admax

elcriollito

Post by elcriollito »

People from europe are more practice in learning more than 2 idiome,i had an french friend that was working at Disney World, and she does speak 3 idiome with no hard time
"The winner of the game is the player who makes the next-to-last mistake."
- Tartakover -
https://t.me/ChessEnginesTournaments

elcriollito

Post by elcriollito »

For those interest in learn C++
here is the link where you can also d your own program like these creator

http://www.learncpp.com/
"The winner of the game is the player who makes the next-to-last mistake."
- Tartakover -
https://t.me/ChessEnginesTournaments