ChessCube Autoplay released :)

screen detection autoplayer for many servers
maria_ali

Re: ChessCube Autoplay released :)

Post by maria_ali »

hi allll...........
i couldnt download that programe :(
how to use and please give me the link.... thankssss

yah i have seen betamaster there untill reaching 3000 but why they have blocked that :o
well i,ll be waiting for that......

cheeeeeeers!

MARIA

chessbot

Post by chessbot »

Hi i need tat link for chesscube...can any one please provide me the link?

fritz10thinker

autochess for chesscube

Post by fritz10thinker »

hi i have a rybka 3 engine and i downloaded the standard folder instead of the aqaurium.

In the standard folder after i set the parameters and change the board settings it stilll gets stuck. why?

once i set the parameters and load and then click start its all set but once im starting to play a game on chesscube, this thing gets stuck, it doesnt even move after the 2nd move!!

any ideas hints?
Also can i have the download link for autochess in chesscube once again just to make sure my download is right.

fritz10thinker

Post by fritz10thinker »

I cant get this thing to work. it just gets stuck, doesnt even make a move,

i set my board settings on chesscube.com and then i opened chesscube.exe, set parameters and loaded, and clicked playing. is there anything else to do?? after all this it just keeps getting stuck.

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by matematiko »

chessbot wrote:Hi i need tat link for chesscube...can any one please provide me the link?
http://www.chesscube.com/

Cheers,
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)
- You will be baned, sooner or later,
- It gives us (the true chess engine players) a bad reputation.

kittyfever

Post by kittyfever »

fritz10thinker wrote:I cant get this thing to work. it just gets stuck, doesnt even make a move,

i set my board settings on chesscube.com and then i opened chesscube.exe, set parameters and loaded, and clicked playing. is there anything else to do?? after all this it just keeps getting stuck.
exact samething happens to me too!! i was really looking forward to test admax out.but IT WAS A GREAT DISSAPOINTMENT. can someone please tell me how to resolve this. ive tried using it on different computers /types aswell i.e. laptops and desktops and on different browsers . firefox . ie . chrome. the problem still persists. maybe one out 10 games it plays properly the other 9 it either gets stuck half way through, starts loosing badly gives away pieces, or gets stuck trying to make a move. i have good pc specs and high res monitor. PLEASE restore my faith in engine based chess games. HELP WILL BE DIRELY APPREICATED A.S.A.P RSVP.cheers!! $$