ChessCube Autoplay released :)

screen detection autoplayer for many servers
sasuke

Re: ChessCube Autoplay released :)

Post by sasuke »

Admax thank you for your reply. i was really stuck with Queen spawn but now everything works fine. i've recently got rybka 2.3.2.1a and very happy with it. and i also have Rybka 3 but is it good for Blitz games ? cause mine seems a bit slower.
i have complete Rybka 3 package but dont know which one to use. can you please help me on that and maybe PM me some suggestions and tips.

thanks a bunch again Admax. :ok :D :mrgreen:

Klapiii

Post by Klapiii »

Rybka 3 works fine for me :) I use" Rybka 3 w32". Imho this is the best engine in the world :)

@Admax

I don't know what's the file called "kbbk.nbb.emd" in the TBS folder on your program. What it mean? Explain me please :) I really need tablebases? I play without it and I always win...

Why this book: http://www.superchessengine.com/NaumBook_Big.rar isn't working with your autoplay? It's too large? What's the best polyglot book compatible with your program?

Can you send config files for other chess servers (yahoo, worldwinner, ganymede.eu, playe4, playchess, games24x7, flyordie, chessbase, chess.com, chesspark, chessboss) and other chess servers that you know and test with your program?

Thanks,

sasuke

Post by sasuke »

yes any file with .emd extension are endgame tablebases. i have downloaded the link Admax gave me. and extracted all the EGTB files in the tablebase folder.

i use couple of bin books but Admax's one(the default book) seems to be very very good.
so far i've used these bin books
E4.bin
xsupremex2009.bin
German Blitz3.bin
X Books.rar < which has 3 bin books M1.bin M2.bin M3.bin

regarding Rybka 3. yes that one is the best. i tried rybka 3 human and dynamic. but that one is good.

Admax i have a question. will your auto play 960 games with Rybka 3 960 engine ?
and yes can you share some more server config files. maybe one by one or as you wish so that we can test this awesome best Admax auto :D :Bravo :lol: :mrgreen:

admax
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by admax »

i use couple of bin books but Admax's one(the default book) seems to be very very good.
if i remember well i am using performance.bin (which i renamed book.bin) its old but pretty good :)
Admax i have a question. will your auto play 960 games with Rybka 3 960 engine ?
yes i have a 960 version but its for my personal usage. it was "very" hard to code because of the castling moves, more complicate than in usual chess...
please dont use my autoplay for cheating, but only for testing or playing against other program.

sasuke

Post by sasuke »

thanks for at least sharing the full version of your Chesscube with us. i cant seem to send your PMs to you.
anyways do you have any website or plan to open a forum in the future ? will you take any kind of donation for the 960 version of Chesscube. :mrgreen:

well you deserve some and all i can do is donate.

goldilocks

Post by goldilocks »

I think I was unlucky the first time (maybe played a moderator :D) - I tried autochess again from my parent's house (don't want MY ip banned!!!) and got to over 2300!................................................................ and THEN got banned :( I would show you my username, but it looks like they also reset ratings to 1500. Oh well... the application definitely works, but they seem to be able to catch... IF/WHEN they want to. Has anyone been able to keep a high rated played unbanned? (NO names please!)

goldilocks

Post by goldilocks »

admax wrote:yes i have a 960 version but its for my personal usage. it was "very" hard to code because of the castling moves, more complicate than in usual chess...
Admax, based on this, are you saying that your new version actually "sees" pieces?! That would be a cool upgrade! It looks like your current version does not see pieces at all - it just knows "squares" - I noticed that because if you make a move yourself (e.g. e2-e4) and then start it, it still tries e2-24 etc... even though there is no piece there at all!!! For chess960 it would need to know where EVERY piece is at all times.

admax
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by admax »

are you saying that your new version actually "sees" pieces
yes of course in chess960 the start position is not the same as in usual chess, so you need to know the start position and for this you need to detect all the pieces, and be able to make the difference between a rook or a queen... moreover, the castles are more difficult to code in chess960 ...
please dont use my autoplay for cheating, but only for testing or playing against other program.

sasuke

Post by sasuke »

goldilocks wrote:I think I was unlucky the first time (maybe played a moderator :D) - I tried autochess again from my parent's house (don't want MY ip banned!!!) and got to over 2300!................................................................ and THEN got banned :( I would show you my username, but it looks like they also reset ratings to 1500. Oh well... the application definitely works, but they seem to be able to catch... IF/WHEN they want to. Has anyone been able to keep a high rated played unbanned? (NO names please!)
brother dont just beat everyone. sometimes also lose ! if you keep winning games and get ranks that high very quick it will look suspicious. sometimes slow down the auto. play long matches. make the timer higher. sometimes offer draw ! make it more realistic. dont have have a stat like 400 wins 5loss. it looks suspicious. get mix with regular players and keep your rating medium. around 1300 to 2000. i keep mine very low and sometimes challenge high rated players. i dont play straight 10 games and win every one of them. i play without auto(with people around my rating/elo). but i test auto with only high rated players.

dont just go on rampage and you wont be banned. enjoy the game. dont just turn on your auto and sit there unless the player is highly rated and its very fun to see how they play.
a lot of people at Chesscube or any other Chess server cheats. they use Chessbase like Fritz or Winboard. they keep two window open. it mostly happens in long time matches. anything above 10mins games its most likely your opponent may seek help of these programs. but in very fast blitz there is no chance in hell with this auto.

goldilocks

Post by goldilocks »

admax wrote:yes of course in chess960 the start position is not the same as in usual chess, so you need to know the start position and for this you need to detect all the pieces, and be able to make the difference between a rook or a queen... moreover, the castles are more difficult to code in chess960 ...
Will you be releasing a "seeing" version of regular chess? I can imagine that will be very useful... e.g. stop/start/pause engine, then when it switches back on, it sees the current position and can continue...:D

admax
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by admax »

i was like you before: trying to find autoplay in forums ...

and i realised that to make my own autoplay is the best thing to do and to learn

maybe you should try to learn programming, there are very good tutorials on the web :)

goldilocks

Post by goldilocks »

sasuke wrote:brother dont just beat everyone. sometimes also lose !
Point taken sasuke... I caught got up in trying to get a high rating.... quickly! :D

goldilocks

Post by goldilocks »

matematiko wrote:When a topic does not fall in any category, please go ahead a post it in the section called:
What do you think about the forum? Any Mistakes? Any Comments? Any Suggestions Pls
Matematiko, I don't think this belongs under Yahoo Auto Programs >> Chess Buddy.... since it has nothing to do with Yahoo or Chess Buddy! :D It does belong to autochess though... maybe a new forum? Non-Yahoo Auto Programs? Please consider this.... thanks!!!!

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by matematiko »

Well,

This is a question for admax, Do you have any suggestion for a new section? Since your program works in many servers I dont know how to call the new section. Does your program has a name? Maybe we should use the name of the program.

Regards,
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)
- You will be baned, sooner or later,
- It gives us (the true chess engine players) a bad reputation.

admax
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by admax »

i didnt think about it yet !

thanks for asking me

maybe i should create a website ... or just call a new section "admax autoplay"

i dont know... you are the webmaster :)