Betamaster

screen detection autoplayer for many servers
Krzychu

Betamaster

Post by Krzychu »

Czy you do not know who this for nick Betamaster.

admax
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Re: Betamaster

Post by admax »

what do u mean? what is the name of the chess server?
please dont use my autoplay for cheating, but only for testing or playing against other program.

maria_ali

Post by maria_ali »

@ admax:
how do they know you were using Admax autochess?
the rating you got that was 3000 or what was that, hw they got to know you are using it?

goldilocks

Post by goldilocks »

Most probably.... engine correlation analysis.... book moves... RATING.... I don't think they can scan your current processes to see engine use (ICC does this??).... they sometimes didn't ban me for a long time... or sometimes when my rating went high... i think high rating makes you more obvious... :D

maria_ali

Post by maria_ali »

yeah i do agre....
but i have an IDEA to clear all these problems ;-)
what if: we donot use Rybka, i mean we can use any stupid engine has low elo but enough for human.
we can change book moves, i have done it, its possible that you take a2-a4,a5,a6 or something like this

but it is the problem that we cannot stop rating thing, but if we make a bin book of the games played by human from pcc so it can make a weak programe but programe takes maximum 4 moves or 3 from book......
we can use the most stupid engine and wont cross 2500,s ;-)

Cheers!

admax
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by admax »

Warning: my program is not for cheating usage !
please dont use my autoplay for cheating, but only for testing or playing against other program.

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by matematiko »

admax wrote:Warning: my program is not for cheating usage !

Well said. :Bravo
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)
- You will be baned, sooner or later,
- It gives us (the true chess engine players) a bad reputation.

maria_ali

Post by maria_ali »

yeah admax and mate, I DO AGREE TOO....
engine against human is unfair... but my own and fair game rating is in 2400,s on chesscube but what I have observed that the admin of chesscube just claim that they are detecting engines but people are using and not only few.... alot of people are doing it, playing against them is FAIR, am I right?
yeah I have played honest game with few players and i am also edicted to analize my game in my comp but the results were disopointing that they are using and from long time. ADMAX is the one who disclosed the autochess programe for us but some guys made for themselves and its reality, i know them too.

I accept, agree and admit this point that, "ITS UNFAIR TO USE IT AGAINST FAIR GAME PLAYERS"

Cheers!