Rulez

Fritz, Shredder, Hiarcs, etc.
matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Rulez

Post by matematiko »

This CHESSBASE subforum is to post and answer questions concerning all CHESSBASE GUI programs.

No Ilegal links (same as in the whole FORUM) are allowed here.

A little by little I will start moving some topics scattered around to this new section (Other moderators are welcome to help with this task).

Cheers
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)
- You will be baned, sooner or later,
- It gives us (the true chess engine players) a bad reputation.

Prima

Re: Rulez

Post by Prima »

matematiko wrote:This CHESSBASE subforum is to post and answer questions concerning all CHESSBASE GUI programs.

No Ilegal links (same as in the whole FORUM) are allowed here.

A little by little I will start moving some topics scattered around to this new section (Other moderators are welcome to help with this task).

Cheers
As a V.I.P, can I be of assistance and if so, how can I move these ChessBase topics to the new ChessBase section...as I've never done this task before?

Also, if I may, can I suggest that the forum splits the "Book section" into several areas it covers such that each type of chessbook-formats have it's own sub forum or section in order to make it more convenient to view a specific book-format, ie .ctg, .bin, .abk, etc? And maybe, we can possibly have a WinBorad Section that addresses various winboard issues including the newer versions of winboard: 4.3.13a and 4.3.14k(latest).

Prima

eliasgino2007
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by eliasgino2007 »

Prima wrote:
As a V.I.P, can I be of assistance and if so, how can I move these ChessBase topics to the new ChessBase section...as I've never done this task before?

Prima
Hi Prima, 8)

Thanks for your good intention Prima, but only moderators can move topics.

By eliasgino2007! :ok

Prima

Post by Prima »

eliasgino2007 wrote:
Prima wrote:

Prima
Hi Prima, 8)

Thanks for your good intention Prima, but only moderators can move topics.

By eliasgino2007! :ok
Sure eliasgino2007. If there's anything we VIPs can do, just let me (or, us) know.

Prima

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by matematiko »

Yes of course Prima, there is always things to do.....search old topics and new topics too....if you found one that belongs in GUIs/Chessbase subforum...let me(us) know....also...if you feel you are good at this, you can answer questions(no sure if you are already doing that, I am just saying it).....keep up the good work.
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)

Waldemar
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Waldemar »

Very nice create this new topic regarding all about chessbase...I hope mods can make a good work removing all posts about it to this new one... :Bravo
4ut0 ch355 m3mb3r WALDEMAR...g00d g4m3 f0r 4ll...y4h000000! :ok

Rod

Post by Rod »

I play with free Arena,easy,fast and good program for newsby! :P

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by matematiko »

Rod wrote:I play with free Arena,easy,fast and good program for newsby! :P
Good for you.
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,