The Rykba 3 Book by Jeroen Noomen

pollo11

Post by pollo11 »

The Rybka 3 opening book is a high-class compilation of opening theory. It was developed for the world’s strongest chess program Rybka 3 and will maximize the program’s playing strength. The choice of variations in the book is well suited to the style of the program, and the book has been fine-tuned and checked in thousands of games.

The Rybka Book has high value outside computer chess. It reflects the state of current opening knowledge as played in master, correspondence and 100,000 top computer games (up to June 2008). And this is only the starting point: the value of the book lies in its deep original analysis and move choices, which lead to a re-evaluation in many critical points of modern theory. This makes it useful for tournament and correspondence players alike. The book contains a lot of computer-checked analysis never published anywhere before.

The author of the Rybka 3 book is Jeroen Noomen, one of the world’s leading experts in computer opening theory. Jeroen Noomen has been on the Rybka team since the very start, and his preparation is used in all official events, including the World Championship 2007 which Rykba won. In his long career as an opening analyst he has achieved many fine novelties in top computer chess events.

Number of positions in the Rybka 3 book: 3,387,966.
Size 260 MB. The book runs on any recent ChessBase software.

if you'd like to try this, just let me know
i didnt upload it but i downloaded it and it is the real one

Aaron87747
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Re: The Rykba 3 Book by Jeroen Noomen

Post by Aaron87747 »

Is there a book like this for polyglot?? a bin.book?
Vos aut intereo a vir , vel vos ago porro satis video vidi visum vestri fio latrocinium.

elcriollito

Post by elcriollito »

As I read before this great book is making history,such book have make rybka won for 2 time the world chess computer program

High-quality up-to-date games and analysis
The book focuses on the best games of the top GM’s (2600 elo or more) in the past two years, as well as the best computer games of the past two years. Additionally, the Rybka Aquarium book is strongly supported by computer checked analysis, and will give you fresh and new ideas that are not published in any openingbook yet and can give you a clear edge in opening preparation compared to chess players that do not have this opening information available.

The secrets of human and computer games!
Most opening book authors ignore the vast number of available computer games, although they are high quality games and opening theory is developing rapidly in the computer chess circles. Since computer chess is Jeroen’s specialty he is in a unique position to combine the best of both worlds – human chess and computer chess – into a single opening book as he has done with the Rybka Aquarium book. For over the board players, correspondence chess players etc. this means that they will discover lines and analysis that is not available in any other book.

The statistics
The Rybka Aquarium book consist on 11.5 million positions. It’s size on disk is 323 MB, which is surprisingly small for a book with this number of positions. If we compare this with a printed opening book containing 1000 positions on each page, you would need 11,500 pages to cover the number of positions in the Rybka Aquarium book.
"The winner of the game is the player who makes the next-to-last mistake."
- Tartakover -
https://t.me/ChessEnginesTournaments

jojo

Post by jojo »

Hi,
Pls post the link for rybka 3 book

Thank jojo

lebaron

Post by lebaron »

Hi guys! I purchase this book in dvd and I was able to install it in Aquarium, but not in Fritz 11; I copied the book to the C hard drive but when I load the book to Fritz 11 it does change but the moves are not there. :o Thanks for any help before hand. Lebaron :ok p.c. vista.

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by matematiko »

If I am not mistaken, books for Aquarium (a convekta product similar or based in chess assistant) does not have the same format as fritz (a product from chessbase).

Good luck,
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)
- You will be baned, sooner or later,
- It gives us (the true chess engine players) a bad reputation.

lebaron

Post by lebaron »

thxs,matematico.