Book Making hints-Sharing my experience

aks21155
Banned User
Banned User

Re: Book Making hints-Sharing my experience

Post by aks21155 »

DO NOT SELECT BLITZ GAME EVEN PROGRAMES MAKE MISTAKE UNDER TIME PRESSURE
"ANY SUFFICIAENTLY ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY IS VIRTUALLY INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM MAGIC" C. CLARKE

"IF I HAVE SEEN FURTHER, IT IS BY STANDING ON THE SHOULDERS OF GIANTS" ISAAC NEWTON

elcriollito

Post by elcriollito »

2-How to get my online games played for my engine or me?

Fritz GUI (Fritz11)

-File
-Open Database
-Click Games (maybe will open in the same page)
-Open Database (even the Icon fot this option,or the option thru File>Open>Database>.cbh)
*Autosave.cbh
*MyInternetGames.cbh
*MyInternetKibitzing.cbh
*MyInternetMachineGames.cbh

this is dinamite,lol

problem resolved above
"The winner of the game is the player who makes the next-to-last mistake."
- Tartakover -
https://t.me/ChessEnginesTournaments

lows

Post by lows »

OK :

Here i am again look for all those that have activate the chess bases on frits ( i guess all) with the refires key's and play on auto ! u have an record of all games and heres the twist , insted go for the losing games and make 'em and complet anlyze with frit'z using rybka or the engine was use u can set it up 1, 1 to make it quick i wont hurt the result's ( i compare'em) after its finish on every line that u blunder i gonna have a continuattion for variants u simple active the engine to give u the best move your's with deep and height. now it's all upto you to continuated the line using referens and varient's .

- if someone now how or if u can transfer databases of game from a format to fritz or somenthing that i can add end games to it plzz let me now , thangz.