There Is Not A Magic Solution

Waldemar
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

There Is Not A Magic Solution

Post by Waldemar »

There is not a magic solution to be the BEST in chess. Simple cuz your opponent can TUNE his book when he loses.

You can tune your book when you lose???? So, your opponent can do the SAME !!!!

The main thing is BOOK. I see dual beat quad, I see quad beat i7, I see i7 beat 8 cores, and WHY this?

CUZ the most important thing is "TUNNING". If you use a book vs someone and you win, he/she can easily tune his/her book VS yours, so next time he/she will have answers to COUNTERATTACK your book you had won before.

Why in tourneys, the books NEVER stay in top position, cuz appear other books to beat the ones in top. But why the NEW books that appear beat the ones in TOP? Cuz the new books are now TUNED vs the top ones.

So, the solution is TUNE your book when you LOSE. Thats ALL ! You have to WORK in your favourite book !

Players are strong cuz they have strong book. STRONG means a lot of WORK in the book !

WIN today doesnt mean WIN tomorrow if your opponent WORKS in his/her book. Next time he/she will use different lines to get a win or a draw.

This is the BEST and the WORST in chess. BEST cuz you can fix book when you lose, WORST cuz your opponent can do the same.

What is the best book? What is the best setting? What is the best engine? What is? What is? What is?

Easy answer, your OWN hard work in whatever book you choose to use !!!

You wanna be the BEST or the STRONGEST ???? Well, you cant be !!! IF you dont work in your BOOK when you LOSE.

You HAVE noticed when you play someone and you beat him easily, next time he is not that easy to be beaten, HAVENT you? Why? I have said in all my words ABOVE !!!

Good Day ! Good Work ! Good Book ! To you all !
4ut0 ch355 m3mb3r WALDEMAR...g00d g4m3 f0r 4ll...y4h000000! :ok

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Re: There Is Not A Magic Solution

Post by matematiko »

Congratulations XsupremeX you had said something I wanted to say long time ago and I think I actually said it few times before: Tuning and Tuning and Tuning is the only way to stay on top or be one of the ones of top.

And that is the beauty of all this....all this competition brings the best out of us.....makes us smarter.... win or lose don't matter as long as you know you are doing your best.

But oh yeah.....there are those guys that don't get it..... all they care about is:
- This crap don't work...how do I fix it?.....This crap don't work...how do I fix it?.....This crap don't work...how do I fix it?.....This crap don't work...how do I fix it?.....This crap don't work...how do I fix it?.....This crap don't work...how do I fix it?.....This crap don't work...how do I fix it?.....This crap don't work...how do I fix it?.....This crap don't work...how do I fix it?.....This crap don't work...how do I fix it?.....

- Then: OK....This crap works, but how do I do this?..... OK....This crap works, but how do I do this? OK....This crap works, but how do I do this? OK....This crap works, but how do I do this? OK....This crap works, but how do I do this? OK....This crap works, but how do I do this? OK....This crap works, but how do I do this? OK....This crap works, but how do I do this? OK....This crap works, but how do I do this?

-Then OK.... Where can I get the best book and best engine? because let it be known that I want to win against everybody....even win against the ones that will answer this question.....Then OK.... Where can I get the best book and best engine? because let it be known that I want to win against everybody....even win against the ones that will answer this question.....Then OK.... Where can I get the best book and best engine? because let it be known that I want to win against everybody....even win against the ones that will answer this question.....Then OK.... Where can I get the best book and best engine? because let it be known that I want to win against everybody....even win against the ones that will answer this question.....Then OK.... Where can I get the best book and best engine? because let it be known that I want to win against everybody....even win against the ones that will answer this question.....Then OK.... Where can I get the best book and best engine? because let it be known that I want to win against everybody....even win against the ones that will answer this question.....Then OK.... Where can I get the best book and best engine? because let it be known that I want to win against everybody....even win against the ones that will answer this question.....

-And finally: OK: I bought the best computer...I downloaded the best engine and the best book....I paid someone to overclock the computer for me....I did not make my book...I did not built my computer...I did not overclocked my computer....I did not created the engine...I did not created WinBoard...I did not created polyglot....I did not created Fritz....I did not created YaYp or PCA......why I am not number one? :hhh :hhh :hhh :hhh :hhh :hhh

BECAUSE LIKE X SAID: tHE book....THE BOOK.....AND THE BOOK.....YOU HAVE TO WORK ON THE BOOK EVERY SINGLE DAY

amen,
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)
- You will be baned, sooner or later,
- It gives us (the true chess engine players) a bad reputation.

Waldemar
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Waldemar »

allelujah ! Sounds good to a new account ! hehehe Thx buds! I made this post cuz some people always ask me what is the best for this or for that and dont focus in most important thing.

Thary

Post by Thary »

In fact, these words I wanted to hear for some time especially, and I was whenever information is healthy I would expect there is one book is the best and I expect that what makes the players than I do because of the book and the engine .... but I ask since I'm new in the world of software and books, engines, how to best Of my book when I loose? What should I do to the work of a powerful book ... finally congratulations to you :Bravo :Bravo :Bravo

Waldemar
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Waldemar »

Need to use it. Use it everyday vs every opponent. And when you lose you go to your book, find the bad line you made in game and change that line to a better one. CTG book, just add the game you lost in your book, go analyze every move till find the bad one, but if BIN book you need a program called SCID. Already found in our forum and already explained how improve it.

Cheers !

hats off

Post by hats off »

Waldemar wrote:Need to use it. Use it everyday vs every opponent. And when you lose you go to your book, find the bad line you made in game and change that line to a better one. CTG book, just add the game you lost in your book, go analyze every move till find the bad one, but if BIN book you need a program called SCID. Already found in our forum and already explained how improve it.

Cheers !
:Bravo :Bravo :Bravo
you are simply GREAT
hats off