New YaY Ultimate 3.2.1 Flash Edition Comming Soon

An ICS Emulator for YAHOO Chess
matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

New YaY Ultimate 3.2.1 Flash Edition Comming Soon

Post by matematiko »

We, the YaY Ultimate Team had finally agreed to make public our personal script that connects to the Yahoo chess server via the flash section of the server eliminating the need to enter a CAPTCHA test word. We had been using this script since May or June of 2008 and is fully functional.

Please note that our tests do not show any performance gain in speed and if there is any is very little. The only advantage is that there is no need to enter the captcha fricking test word. Additionally some minor bug fixes from YaY 3.1.1 had been fixed and since this new release is based in our personal script some other things (tha we don't like) were removed. Now there is no delay to boot a person that sits and his/her rating does not fits your formula... Instantaneous boot...BAM!!! The useless Autoswitch function was removed as well. We did not have the time to re-implement and re-test these useless features. We added a fully functional style 99 for blacks and whites. There is also a new feature called "todays boot list" and it mimics the function of Autoboot list but just for the users booted in the current session, so users booted for whatever reason (resign to quick, low rating, manual boot) will be booted again instantaneously if they rejoin the table using the stupid "Play Now" Button.

There is also a litle bit of bad news, this time this version is being release only in exe. Why? Well, we don't want spammers to get this code and use it to bring hundreds of stupid advertising bots, the way things are at the moment are unbearable with few bots doing the "see my webcam" "download free movies" etc, imagine how many autobots we will see in the lobby if they get this captcha less code? There is another reason for not releasing the source code, but I am not going to explain it, but I am sure some of the guys reading this will understand.

The source code will be available to zappa_engine and crazycomputers(Chris Howie) only.By the way, zappa_engine was an integral part on hacking the flash protocol. Thanks a lot for all your help, hints and advice zappa_engine.

The script is ready for release but we are betta-testing it and most importantly, We are super-obfuscating it before converting it to an executable. This will guaranty that nobody, and I mean NO-FRICKING-BODY will get acces to the code or if they do they gonna have to work real, real, real, real, real, real hard to get it. Copy, Paste and Rename is gonna be very hard this time.

This process will take about a week or less, so hang in there guys.

At this moment we are not taking "wish lists", so please refrain from asking for a new feature.

Thanks for reading and we The YaY Ultimate Team hope you enjoy this new version as much as we did creating it.

Cheers,

The YaY Ultimate Team

Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)
- You will be baned, sooner or later,
- It gives us (the true chess engine players) a bad reputation.

zappa_engine

Re: New YaY Ultimate 3.2.1 Flash Edition Comming Soon

Post by zappa_engine »

Omg, I was mentioned.
YaY!

Okay, really though, I'm excited everyone will have a chance to use fully functional flash protocol. It's nice to click and login without being bugged by a captcha. No more trying to squint and figure out letters.

One of the side benefits of these changes is that you can log on to your alternate yahoo profiles easily without needing to select profile id #3 or #5 or whatever that id number is. It simply works.

Also, I'm not sure if this will be implemented but the cookie generated every login can be saved and reused to log on for 2 weeks before it expires. "You don't even have to login to log on."

Enjoy it guys, thanks to the YaY team.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNASSON_JMU
Concerning STUCI and why it's never really done... here's a metaphor: Instead of being a construction worker, I'd rather be an architect.
Losing too many games because of a slow PC? No problem, nUCI it!

dene
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dene »

zappa_engine wrote:Omg, I was mentioned.
YaY!

thanks to the YaY team.
Credit where credit is due :ok ... as my friend already stated, you were an integral part on hacking the flash protocol.

Also a note for all YaY users, full support will continue for all versions of YaY Ultimate 3. So if you prefere to continue using the 3.1 series (Captcha login) so you can use the pl version or because it has a feature not included in the new 3.2 series (captcha-less login).. we will continue to offer our full help and support.

dene
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dene »

Unfortunately, there will be a delay of around 1 week on the release of the new YaY Ultimate 3 Flash Edition.

We apologise, and hope there will not be any more delays

The YaY Ultimate Team

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by matematiko »

Thanks dene for clarifying this to our members.

My shoulder is so messed up that by doctor's orders I shoudnt even be typing this lines... I should stay away from any keyboard for a while.....but what the heck? What kind of live is that? :hhh So, to hell with the doctor's order....we will continue with this....but at a lower speed, hence the delay.

See you around.

matematiko,

P.S. If any of you has a beatiful syster, lets say in the 120-140 lbs. range, 30-35 years old, green eyes and 38C (you know what that is), and is a professional phisical therapist,please get me in touch with her. :hhh :hhh
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)

Waldemar
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Waldemar »

Take your time dene, it will be a great new yay for sure! :ok
Sorry mate, I know some nurses but they are too far from you :hhh
4ut0 ch355 m3mb3r WALDEMAR...g00d g4m3 f0r 4ll...y4h000000! :ok

neo_the_1

Post by neo_the_1 »

Glad to know that u guys are sharing something from ur private script.....
I can play 5 seconds early everytime I click on YAY....as I dont hv to type the captcha word anymore...
and as zappa has said....no need to log in to log on...or log on to log in.....
Matematiko....I m doc by profession...but still preparin for exam to get licence to practice in USA....I wd really like to help you on gettin that kinda nurse...but it will take time ......atleast 4 months...so if u can wait.....just a joke...
Thanks to all of our YAY team again...that u guys are still working to make autochess forum really valuable....for serious comp chess lovers...
Neo....

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by matematiko »

Thanks for you kind words neo....

Now...If you can get me a nurse like, np.. I can wait 5 months...heck...I can even wait 5 years :hhh

Cheers,
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,

dene
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dene »

Update:

Instead of including the standard Style 99 in this new release, we have decided to replace this with something we call 'fasttime' (fastmode) which is based on style 99. We have been using this in our own personal script for months now.

The difference is, when 'fasttime' is set (by default is off), this will kick in only when the a set number of seconds is left in a game... By default this is '12', however this number can be set to whatever you want, either permanently using the YaY.cfg file or for 1 game only by a command.

Also added 'Fools mate detection', Now a fool's mate will be detected and the checkmate move will be executed only after 30 seconds has passed.

The YaY Ultimate Team

elcriollito

Post by elcriollito »

The dream team is back ,working toguether ,I wish the best on this job
"The winner of the game is the player who makes the next-to-last mistake."
- Tartakover -
https://t.me/ChessEnginesTournaments

neo_the_1

Look at this.....the flash edition!!

Post by neo_the_1 »

Hi frnds....
I hv just seen the testing of flash edition of yay

I guess we will have it very soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway I was not knowing who was the the tester.....
Is it the real one or some one has just edited the usual perl script of regular yay ulti n making fun.....
Dont know but it was exciting....
Neo

chessymaster0

Re: Look at this.....the flash edition!!

Post by chessymaster0 »

neo_the_1 wrote:Hi frnds....
I hv just seen the testing of flash edition of yay

I guess we will have it very soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway I was not knowing who was the the tester.....
Is it the real one or some one has just edited the usual perl script of regular yay ulti n making fun.....
Dont know but it was exciting....
Neo
lol..that was mate
1234567890abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by matematiko »

To the royal and faithful users of YaY Ultimate 3:

Yes, the script in which YaY_Ultimate_3_Flash is based, is in a perfect working condition as we think we mentioned before. The problem is the obfuscation....by changing characters here and there etc, some times errors are introduced and then we need to test...find these errors and correct them.....continue with obfuscation and test and correct again.

We were so eager guys to give you this flash version as soon as possible, but our estimations were wrong....so, I am afraid to say, that begining today, there is not a release date. The script will be ready when is ready, it can be a week...it can be a month....it can be more. That's all we can say. Meanwhile, please continue using the standard YaY Ultimate 3, after all stills working just fine.

Thanks for your patiance.

The YaY Ultimate Team
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,

il_konte

Post by il_konte »

matematiko wrote:
We were so eager guys to give you this flash version as soon as possible, but our estimations were wrong....so, I am afraid to say, that begining today, there is not a release date. The script will be ready when is ready, it can be a week...it can be a month....it can be more. That's all we can say. Meanwhile, please continue using the standard YaY Ultimate 3, after all stills working just fine.

Thanks for your patiance.

The YaY Ultimate Team
we thank you for the patiance and the good job you all doing,it is fantastic to know that there are people that can do such a hard job and to share it with us for free,it is really fantastic, thanks again mate and thanks all your stuff, :Bravo :Bravo :Bravo

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by matematiko »

I don't know if this is clear or not....but let me clarify it, just in case:

Currently the Yahoo Chess server "officialy" accepts connections from two different interfaces made by Yahoo itself:
1.- Thru their java applet interface and
2.- Thru their rarely used flash applet interface.

Each of this applets uses different protocols to "talk" with the server.

The java applet requieres a "test word" as part of Yahoo's CAPTCHA scheme. This "java applet protocol" has been emulated by: YtoICS and all its forks, Chessy, STUCI Windows and god knows what else.

The flash applet does not requiere a "test word" (Did Yahoo forgot to patch this?...Who cares?), and as far as we know there is not script, program, utility, etc that emulates this applet, except of course the soon to be release YaY Ultimate 3 Flash Edition.

But this version of YaY still is a perl script. Not a flash applet.

So, basically, this post is just to make everybody aware that YaY Ultimate 3 Flash Edition is a "perl" script, and that it will look basically the same as the previous YaY Ultimate version. The only difference is that to avoid the "CAPTCHA scheme" the other protocol (which zappa_engine and I baptized as "flash protocol") has been implemented in this "perl" script. Additionally there are new features as mentioned in previous posts.

Is this clear? If anybody has some questions, please ask.

UPDATE: I've learning the obfuscation techniques exponentially, now there is basically no errors from one beta to the next beta. So who knows? Maybe it will be release sooner than expected. Still the statement remains unchanged: "It will be ready when is ready".

To the old man somewhere else in the world: Your comments had been noted, and I had noting to respond. Is not worth it. Just wait and see.

Cheers,
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,