Re: New YaY Ultimate 3.2.1 Flash Edition Comming Soon

Post by chess_pr0 »

can sumbody please give me link to 3.2.1 not 3.2.2 thanks

dene
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dene »

Also bear in mind, the flag doesnt work so well in 3.2.1, it was enhanced in 3.2.2.

Cheers

chess_pr0

Post by chess_pr0 »

hey buddy XsupX, finally i got back onto chess.. m computer died on me bck on october 30th 2011.. hey buddy enmail me at pllec02yahoo.com and to allu haters out there.. if the chess lounges and rooms have been getting booted lately I promoise u its not me... I have not been abe to log on or even go into Yahoo ches Games until TODAY 2-18-2012.. I have been without a working laptop/desktop since October 29th of 2011.... IM sorrry if there is room-booting/flooding still happening email me @ plec0@yahoo.com the usernnames/ rooms you notice flooding(booting) in and I will devise a new program to make sure this is take care of. I love using YAy ULtIMATE 3.2.2 in Yahoo games and I want to encourage morwe users. IF IT COMES DOWN TO 2 IT I WILL GET RID OF THIS ANNOYING BOOTER!!! ONCE AND FOR ALL.. AND I PROMISE U ITS NOT ME!!!!!

usernames I go by in Yahoo are

plec0
fatal_m0ve
g0d.zilla

unemployed
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by unemployed »

chess_pr0 wrote:hey buddy XsupX, finally i got back onto chess.. m computer died on me bck on october 30th 2011.. hey buddy enmail me at pllec02yahoo.com and to allu haters out there.. if the chess lounges and rooms have been getting booted lately I promoise u its not me... I have not been abe to log on or even go into Yahoo ches Games until TODAY 2-18-2012.. I have been without a working laptop/desktop since October 29th of 2011.... IM sorrry if there is room-booting/flooding still happening email me @ plec0@yahoo.com the usernnames/ rooms you notice flooding(booting) in and I will devise a new program to make sure this is take care of. I love using YAy ULtIMATE 3.2.2 in Yahoo games and I want to encourage morwe users. IF IT COMES DOWN TO 2 IT I WILL GET RID OF THIS ANNOYING BOOTER!!! ONCE AND FOR ALL.. AND I PROMISE U ITS NOT ME!!!!!

usernames I go by in Yahoo are

plec0
fatal_m0ve
g0d.zilla
How the hell you know the port nos of all players in a lobby , pls tell me .
I know how to do it .
Pls explain how you do it.
Pls explain how you flood it//i know
If you claim to be a very good h????
THEN explain how your compu ????
What we think or what we know or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do."

John Ruskin

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by matematiko »

unemployed wrote: How the hell you know the port nos of all players in a lobby , pls tell me .
I know how to do it .
What do you mean by port numbers bud? And how this can be useful without the ip address?

Regards,
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)
- You will be baned, sooner or later,
- It gives us (the true chess engine players) a bad reputation.

unemployed
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by unemployed »

matematiko wrote:
unemployed wrote: How the hell you know the port nos of all players in a lobby , pls tell me .
I know how to do it .
What do you mean by port numbers bud? And how this can be useful without the ip address?

Regards,
No idea bros since i m not a programmer, but i m expert in searching answer doing
goggling ,
pls download nmap
What we think or what we know or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do."

John Ruskin

gadogado

Post by gadogado »

pls, if any have link to yay version 3.2.1 only,give me it...I lost it..thank you all

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by matematiko »

gadogado wrote:pls, if any have link to yay version 3.2.1 only,give me it...I lost it..thank you all
I hope nobody shares 3.2.1 anymore... If I just have the very little suspicion that this versions is being shared around say good bye to 3.2.3 and the rest of good surprises I have for you (like releases is Java and C and many nice features I have in mind).

This request just forces me to do something I did not want to do. Put expiration dates in future scripts in case someone finds exploits. Yep, consider it done in 3.2.3

Why is this guy asking for 3.2.1? Because cheaters help cheaters and someone could not keep his mouth shout.

As a matter of fact, I am getting pissed, I won't release 3.2.3 if I keep seeing guys with warnings off.

Better yet, I will not release 3.2.3 until Yahoo changes something and everyone is forced to use a new program. If there is a RebornSE developer reading this, I hope they do the same. I am sick and tired of cheaters.

There, I said it.
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)

angelface
Banned User
Banned User

Post by angelface »

matematiko wrote:
gadogado wrote:pls, if any have link to yay version 3.2.1 only,give me it...I lost it..thank you all
I hope nobody shares 3.2.1 anymore... If I just have the very little suspicion that this versions is being shared around say good bye to 3.2.3 and the rest of good surprises I have for you (like releases is Java and C and many nice features I have in mind).

This request just forces me to do something I did not want to do. Put expiration dates in future scripts in case someone finds exploits. Yep, consider it done in 3.2.3

Why is this guy asking for 3.2.1? Because cheaters help cheaters and someone could not keep his mouth shout.

As a matter of fact, I am getting pissed, I won't release 3.2.3 if I keep seeing guys with warnings off.

Better yet, I will not release 3.2.3 until Yahoo changes something and everyone is forced to use a new program. If there is a RebornSE developer reading this, I hope they do the same. I am sick and tired of cheaters.

There, I said it.
dont get mad my LORD. your BP might shoot up. :warn

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by matematiko »

As usual, mocha and his/hers/its useless comments that do not bring anything to the table.

It was nice tolerating you for two months or so, now go fetch a new ID for this forum.

Bye,
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,

dene
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dene »

angelface wrote:dont get mad my LORD. your BP might shoot up. :warn

Actually getting mad wont give you high blood pressure as in a medical condition unless theres an underlying cause i.e your in bad shape.

I'm quite hot headed, but my bp averages around 100/70, and my resting pulse is 50. Apparently both are like an athlete :D

angelface
Banned User
Banned User

Post by angelface »

dene wrote:
angelface wrote:dont get mad my LORD. your BP might shoot up. :warn

Actually getting mad wont give you high blood pressure as in a medical condition unless theres an underlying cause i.e your in bad shape.

I'm quite hot headed, but my bp averages around 100/70, and my resting pulse is 50. Apparently both are like an athlete :D
you're in good shape as you urself workout and no vise. what about those who have vises that is bad to their health. ehemmmm.

dene
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dene »

angelface wrote:what about those who have vises that is bad to their health. ehemmmm.
Which leads you back to my original statement.. getting mad wont give you high blood pressure as in a medical condition unless theres an underlying cause i.e your in bad shape. :wink:

angelface
Banned User
Banned User

Post by angelface »

>>your in bad shape. :wink:

i believe we have to give pictures to each one of us in this forum as to who is in bad shape. or we can do a video conferencing showing our bodies. im 51 but im in great shape and can do still do 50-60 pushups. :roll:

dene
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dene »

Just to clarify. My comment "your in bad shape" didnt mean you literally, It was ment more in general, as in if you are in bad shape getting stressed and angry a lot could cause your bp to go high.

Since we are measuring d**ks though, Im 40 and can do 100 push ups, bench press nearly 400lbs and can beat my 17 year old son (who plays football) over a short 50meter sprint. :ok