YaY Ultimate version 3 will be released for x-mas

An ICS Emulator for YAHOO Chess
dene
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Re: YaY Ultimate version 3 will be released for x-mas

Post by dene »

eliasgino2007 wrote:
One command add in ICS menu by winboard.ini for the Auto-Avatar ON/OF, example for each movement in the table, automatically change avatar.

Consider it done bud

:ok

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by matematiko »

il_konte wrote:I said that the problem is that when you're not the organizers of the table yay wrong with autostart although autostart has been placed, when watching a table and want to play without yay you can throw out within the time that the user has put (default 60 sec) I hope to have explained, greetings, good job!
I am sorry...I don't understand your statement.

Try again.
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)
- You will be baned, sooner or later,
- It gives us (the true chess engine players) a bad reputation.

eliasgino2007
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by eliasgino2007 »

eliasgino2007 wrote:
One command add in ICS menu by winboard.ini for the Auto-Avatar ON/OF, example for each movement in the table, automatically change avatar.
dene wrote:Consider it done bud

:ok
Hi dene, 8)

Thanks for accepting my suggestion!!!

By eliasgino2007! :ok

mocha_1961
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by mocha_1961 »

before releasing version 3. i just have a request that all ids can login to the new upcoming yay with no string issues in relation to an id and cant login at all. cheers.
No matter how strong and dedicated a leader may be, he must find root and strength amongst the people.

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by matematiko »

mocha_1961 wrote:before releasing version 3. i just have a request that all ids can login to the new upcoming yay with no string issues in relation to an id and cant login at all. cheers.
It is done !!!!
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)

mocha_1961
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by mocha_1961 »

matematiko wrote:
mocha_1961 wrote:before releasing version 3. i just have a request that all ids can login to the new upcoming yay with no string issues in relation to an id and cant login at all. cheers.
It is done !!!!
ty very much
No matter how strong and dedicated a leader may be, he must find root and strength amongst the people.

dene
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dene »

Mocha, Dont forget ... the new YaY is also being released with the source code (pl version) along with the exe, so you can change/modify the pl version as you wish :wink:

mocha_1961
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by mocha_1961 »

dene wrote:Mocha, Dont forget ... the new YaY is also being released with the source code (pl version) along with the exe, so you can change/modify the pl version as you wish :wink:
ty dene. congrats to the team for a job well done. :ok :ok :ok

swider14222

Post by swider14222 »

Can any one link me to any exe's eather buddy or pogo or yay i cant find a damn thing also the ones i do find i have to pay for please msg me back and dont flame me too hard :( :smile20

eliasgino2007
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by eliasgino2007 »

swider14222 wrote:Can any one link me to any exe's eather buddy or pogo or yay i cant find a damn thing also the ones i do find i have to pay for please msg me back and dont flame me too hard :( :smile20
Hi swider14222, 8)

Download - YaY Ultimate 2.1.2:
Link: http://h1.ripway.com/matematiko/YaY_Ultimate.zip

Only a comment, searches first the things here in the forum, before making new post or topics, YOU REGISTERED TODAY HERE, have calm and search first the things here in the forum!!!

By eliasgino2007! :ok

dene
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dene »

xsupremex wrote:Have the command 'autostart request' to request start automaticaly after games end for easy boost IDs

This is now added and has been tested.

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by matematiko »

Hey Guys,

I just want to share few pictures on how the new YaY Ultimate 3 is coming.

The next picture is just a snapshot of the installation screen.
This time we use and instalation file that will be unzip al the files and subfolders in the right place. Includer folders are Winboard(which includes:polyglot,winboard_x, a powerful winboard.ini file with most of the commands built in, we included a YaY.bin, Rybka2 and a polyglot.ini file ready to play with the included Rybka. This will not be the stronger of the setup but will be YaY work almost instantaneously, even for the newbies. This will be a good starting point and you will evolve and get into a more advance stuff as you progress).

The next shoot shows a screen that will pop in case YaY detects winboard shortcuts in the YaY folder, in order to appear these shortcuts need to pass some string comparisson test to be sure they are shortcuts with the intention to be used with YaY to connect to Yahoo. 3 different preconfigure shortcuts were added: one for polyqlot, one for chessbase and what for no engine at all. You just select the desire shortcut and continue with the log in process. You can add as many shortcuts as you wish but window size limitation will only let you see six, which I thinks is more than enough

The next snapshot shows the user sign in window, now you can save user ID and passwords to an encrypted file in your hard drive and next time these added users will be shown in the dropdown menu. Additionaly you can select to save or not to the save the user to defile or to deleted from the file.

Next screens shows you the Region selection. YaY nows shows 10 different regions and once selected you will be able to see rooms for the Italian server, Mexico, India, Germany,USA etc where you will see some rooms that are not shown in the normal Yahoo pages.
Note that the numbers in the parenthesis next to each room is the actual number of players in that room at that time.

And last but not least a look and feeling of the YaY_Ultimate_3 folder

There is more to come....like new commands: for example a command called profile was added, if you profile a user, YAY will automatically launch the default browser of your computer(Internet Explorer or Firefox or whatever and show the user's profile)....and there is more and more...The documentation will explain what each of these commands is for and how to use it.

OK fellow members, that's all for now, we are still testing and debugging possible errors so by the release date we will give you a more stable and reliable product. We just wanted you have a look on what is going on behind the scenes.

The YaY Ultimate Team
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,

Waldemar
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Waldemar »

:Bravo Fantastic :Bravo Big improvement on it :Bravo
4ut0 ch355 m3mb3r WALDEMAR...g00d g4m3 f0r 4ll...y4h000000! :ok

mocha_1961
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by mocha_1961 »

this is more likely a combination of yahoo and playchess features. really cool guys. and this is just the initial presentation. what more if you have given the full presentation. and of course the download link. neatly done . more power to you guys.

maybebad

Post by maybebad »

I know how much effort it takes to make a program or to modify and add certain features because program's are not like books which are framed on certain rules and which can be manually tuned based on probabilities which any body can do if he right click on book frame.Some times programmers like matmatiko or zapa has to do alot of hard work by sacrificing there family life as they may be doing there entire dedication in day towards their service or business and must have made these thing in there spare time which a normal person reserve for his family or himself.Why i m telling u the same because i also faced the same problem.My interest now entirely dedicated towards developing chess engine which could match Rybka 3 .May be i will never succeed .The only difference between rybka engine and rest may be the evaluation of board position and futile pruning used by if elseif or may be case statements.