Really needing help from you guys.

An ICS Emulator for YAHOO Chess
MAGMAM

Really needing help from you guys.

Post by MAGMAM »

Hello,
I'm a new user to this program, and facing problems in using it !. All I'm trying to do's to connect the program to my chess account on some chess website, but failing miserably !. So, could anyone here help me with self explained steps to fix this problem for me ?!!.

MAGMAM

Re: Really needing help from you guys.

Post by MAGMAM »

To be more obvious, I don't know how to even log into the program !. All I do's just close the login box and then continue on, and all I'm trying to do is connect my chess program to chess.com's server, so, how can I start doing that ?!!.

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by matematiko »

MAGMAM wrote:Hello,
I'm a new user to this program, and facing problems in using it !. All I'm trying to do's to connect the program to my chess account on some chess website, but failing miserably !. So, could anyone here help me with self explained steps to fix this problem for me ?!!.
YaY connects only to Yahoo, is that the website you are trying to connect to?

Go to the "DOCUMENTATION" folder, you will find two tutorials there, one for polyglot and one for Chessbase. Everything you need is there.

Regards,
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)
- You will be baned, sooner or later,
- It gives us (the true chess engine players) a bad reputation.

MAGMAM

Post by MAGMAM »

matematiko wrote:
MAGMAM wrote:Hello,
YaY connects only to Yahoo, is that the website you are trying to connect to?

Go to the "DOCUMENTATION" folder, you will find two tutorials there, one for polyglot and one for Chessbase. Everything you need is there.

Regards,
Nope, chess.com is the one required !!. Ok, I'll take a look at them and then get back here if I had any questions.. !.
Last edited by MAGMAM on 05 Mar 2013 00:11, edited 1 time in total.

MAGMAM

Post by MAGMAM »

As I've read so far, I can't use any program to connect it to any kind of sites other than Yahoo ?!!.

Waldemar
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Waldemar »

Correct!
4ut0 ch355 m3mb3r WALDEMAR...g00d g4m3 f0r 4ll...y4h000000! :ok