Some ppl booted to YaY players

An ICS Emulator for YAHOO Chess
intesar

Re: Some ppl booted to YaY players

Post by intesar »

ok bro thnks we wish tht yahoo find solution for ths prob as soon as possible. :|
thnks frnd

:ok

intesar

Post by intesar »

today d-e-f came n boot many peoples frm thr even myself was also get booted several times.

plz somebody do somethng. :|
thnks frnd

wildworld

Post by wildworld »

Hi ,

I have both Yiy 3.2.1 and .Yiy 3.2.2 , which one is better connection to yahoo ? which one is better for anti cheating? i got booted a lot and loosing points on my winning game. thanks for answer.

Waldemar
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Waldemar »

1st say the name correctly, YaY and not Yiy. 2nd YaY doesnt help you in get better connection, it is just a bridge between your GUI and Yahoo and not an anti-cheat or anti-boot. Only Yahoo can stop the booter. Pray for this be fixed someday by Yahoo.
4ut0 ch355 m3mb3r WALDEMAR...g00d g4m3 f0r 4ll...y4h000000! :ok

intesar

Post by intesar »

XsupremeX wrote:1st say the name correctly, YaY and not Yiy. 2nd YaY doesnt help you in get better connection, it is just a bridge between your GUI and Yahoo and not an anti-cheat or anti-boot. Only Yahoo can stop the booter. Pray for this be fixed someday by Yahoo.
yes xsup frnd we can only pray for ths whether u tell ths thng to admin :?: r they searching for any solution on ths matter.
thnks frnd

intesar

Post by intesar »

wildworld wrote:Hi ,

I have both Yiy 3.2.1 and .Yiy 3.2.2 , which one is better connection to yahoo ? which one is better for anti cheating? i got booted a lot and loosing points on my winning game. thanks for answer.
use yay 3.2.2 for fast game. xsup is right yay is just a connection between GUI n yahoo it cant prevent u frm booters
thnks frnd

Waldemar
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Waldemar »

I love the losers of Yahoo, caring so much about pts that if they find they will lose the game they bring booter and boot us from room, just to not lose few pts of the game... They sure become more losers and weakers of anyone in Yahoo. Don't think the game is lost or was useless, I still able to save my winning game even being booted from room...

Take care!!! :Bravo
4ut0 ch355 m3mb3r WALDEMAR...g00d g4m3 f0r 4ll...y4h000000! :ok