Cheers

What do you think about the forum? Any Mistakes? Any Comments? Any Suggestions Pls
matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Re: Hey I made a forum please let me know what you think =)

Post by matematiko »

TheSicilian

We've been patiant, understanding and supportive to you. Have I not? I even went and sign up in your forum. Had answer as many question that you might have and so. I have faith in you, hope that if you put your wonderful mind for ctg books into polyglot books eventually you well creating (and already are) powerful polyglot books.

But things had come to a spot where things need to be said before you continue with your posts.

This forum is aboutchess, about helping people with questions regarding autochess problems/ideas/etc. This forum is not about coming here and advertising other forums and telling in us every post to go check it up, to sign in, to see the cool stuff you are putting on it and such.

You made your post, that's it, now move on to something else related to this FORUM and stop bombarding this forum with things about yours. I understand your exciment, you are heading in the right directions, and keep up the wood work. But please stop: Use the chat section if you want for that purpose, but that is about it. No more post here about your forum.

You are now a brand new owner and admin of a FORUM, you will easily understan out our position right?

OK 'nuff said...Let move on.

Cheers,
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)
- You will be baned, sooner or later,
- It gives us (the true chess engine players) a bad reputation.

m.t_mode
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Re: Hey I made a forum please let me know what you think =)

Post by m.t_mode »

Matematiko is right as usual. I have nothing to add, pls try to understand us and the forum rules. As you might know, nowadays there are many other forums about chess and chess utilities. I'm not gonna say who, but there were some people who tried to advertise the links of these forums, which was something against the rules here. These people were firstly warned, and then got banned. We, as administrators of this forum, cant let that happen, but I'm not gonna delete this topic anyway, because I see that you dont have any bad intention at this point.

Thank you for your understanding...
Ever tried, ever failed. Try again, fail again. Fail better.

Samuel Beckett