Help Yahoo Be a Better Place For Auto Chess

What do you think about the forum? Any Mistakes? Any Comments? Any Suggestions Pls
matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Re: Help Yahoo Be a Better Place For Auto Chess

Post by matematiko »

After careful consideration, dene and I decided not to removed the black list feature.

So this conversation is over, sorry folks.

Cheers,
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)
- You will be baned, sooner or later,
- It gives us (the true chess engine players) a bad reputation.

bigmango561

Post by bigmango561 »

:crasha ok but look @ it from the other point of view......... Alot of strong players look 4 weeker players mainly 4 points, And cannot leave there prog on auto because the (strong players)milk them dry, so y should a weeker player feel oblagated to play some1 that they both know is better?????? especially when certain (strong players) wont just play 3 games and leave they will play 50 games ,(all wins) turn the guy green then leave.... it only takes best of 5 games to c who is better....................its happend to me many times a long time ago, and ive done it myself to many players also (milk them dry of points)i think a good suggestion would be not to remove the autoboot/blacklist but add a feature on any future YaY to set a limit as to how many games can be played on(auto)4 instance 5 games or 10 or watever then the player is asked to stand if he dont stand then he is booted(on auto) just a suggestion......... and i really doubt all these players r going to other chess sites because they r on 1 or 2 blacklists thank u :hong there has to be other reasons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Bravo

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by matematiko »

Said...read...deleted
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)
- You will be baned, sooner or later,
- It gives us (the true chess engine players) a bad reputation.

unemployed
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by unemployed »

I joined Yahoo auto chess to add list of friends where your brain wave could match and enjoy .
Really enjoyed these old topics where emotions were flowing in full swing.
What we think or what we know or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do."

John Ruskin