lows21

What do you think about the forum? Any Mistakes? Any Comments? Any Suggestions Pls
matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

lows21

Post by matematiko »

So far I have tried to keep things separate. What happens in this forum and what happens in Yahoo should not affect each other. But today I witnessed something that gross me out. lows21 played about 20 games against one of zozur's IDs and zozur was not there. The last 17 games zozur was freezing after the third or fourth move and this axxhole(lows21) kept starting the games. What kind of sportsmanship is this? If I can not prevent this axxhole from using YaY at least I will try to prevent this axxhole from coming here. If someone knows who this axxhole is please let me know so I can ban his axx out of this forum.

If you are reading this axxhole, I will give you the opportunity to try to explain why were you doing that. zozur is a pillar of YaY, many sleepless nights testing the first version of YaY and whatnot and you did that to him?

DAMN I AM SO PISSED.
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)
- You will be baned, sooner or later,
- It gives us (the true chess engine players) a bad reputation.

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Re: lows21

Post by matematiko »

Add to the list this other axxhole: chessy.master
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)
- You will be baned, sooner or later,
- It gives us (the true chess engine players) a bad reputation.

dene
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Re: lows21

Post by dene »

I agree about this.

It wouldnt of been so bad if zozur was simply failing to start a few times, as then his YaY would auto resign and the game would become unrated,.. you can excuse someone starting a few games in this situation, as they may of been just hoping his program would start moving after a few failed starts.. but to play nearly 20 games knowing his program is freezing up every game after a few moves is just a cXXts trick !