Comments on Y to ICS

What do you think about the forum? Any Mistakes? Any Comments? Any Suggestions Pls
aks21155
Banned User
Banned User

Comments on Y to ICS

Post by aks21155 »

I found two things missing in case of yitoics in this forum

1 Auto chess program for yahoo which is mentioned in case of yay and stuci.

2 DOWNLOAD LINK ON COVER PAGE
"ANY SUFFICIAENTLY ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY IS VIRTUALLY INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM MAGIC" C. CLARKE

"IF I HAVE SEEN FURTHER, IT IS BY STANDING ON THE SHOULDERS OF GIANTS" ISAAC NEWTON

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Re: Comments on yitoics

Post by matematiko »

Hello asks21155,

I assume you are talking about the main page http://autochess.com

Only g00dtr and perhaps m.t_mode have acces to that, I'll suggest you shoot a PM to them and see if they can add a directlink to YtoICS Reborn.

Cheers,
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)
- You will be baned, sooner or later,
- It gives us (the true chess engine players) a bad reputation.

aks21155
Banned User
Banned User

Post by aks21155 »

thanks matematiko but im surprised that i find u and zappa 24 hours on this forum.This shows ur dedicacy to this forum.
IF my sixth sense is correct u got married in begening of this year.give time to ur faimaly.THE problem is sixth sense is not always correct accordind to NASA.
"ANY SUFFICIAENTLY ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY IS VIRTUALLY INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM MAGIC" C. CLARKE

"IF I HAVE SEEN FURTHER, IT IS BY STANDING ON THE SHOULDERS OF GIANTS" ISAAC NEWTON

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by matematiko »

No problem. Hey, I will removing this topic to YtoICS Reborn section, hope you understand.

Cheers,
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)

aks21155
Banned User
Banned User

Post by aks21155 »

Can anybody reply why YitoICS reborn is locked
Re Obfuscated
Style in Perl programs can be written as poeterry ,even haiku.Some memorables PERL programes actually look like pictures but do something usefull. The PERL JOURNAL USED TO RUN CONTEST that was about writing obscure looking programes: the Obufuscated Perl contest .Yitocics is aware about these pit falls.
Traditonallly ,programes r compiled into machaine code to run many times.Scripts r fed to an external program that translates them into actions every time they r run.Script is given to an actor , a program is what u give to an audience.
I m not getting any response on my topics ,Healthy creatcism is always welcome

mocha_1961
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by mocha_1961 »

what do you mean by locked? did you mean you can't log-in to reborn? coz, i can. pls elaborate more about the word LOCKED.
No matter how strong and dedicated a leader may be, he must find root and strength amongst the people.

dene
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dene »

aks21155 wrote:Can anybody reply why YitoICS reborn is locked

If you think about it, it will become obvious why the Ytoics Rebourn section was locked.

Regards

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Re: Comments on YtoICS

Post by matematiko »

If I remember correctly, that forum was locked by zappa_engine right before or after your 7 days ban, and although the admins can unlocked it should be unlocked only by zappa_engine.

Check with him.

Cheers,
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,

aks21155
Banned User
Banned User

Re: Comments on Y to ICS

Post by aks21155 »

I know
there r lot securties problem cropping up with us when we r openining this forum infront of of our famalies we r shown obcean figs.i know some heckar is playing with proxy server but he tends to leave some ashes behind.Pls remember this is very serious offence .
today i read all topics for yitoics reborn.ok zapa u too r very genious part time programers as claimed by both u and ma

tematiko and we r nobody than why is the fight.we r waiting for ur next realeases and our counter.
good luck

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by matematiko »

?
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,

aks21155
Banned User
Banned User

Post by aks21155 »

The main reason for launching yitoics reborn was to give forum members to give them a wide choice of control with a fast program.Before making this program we tested codes of yay yitoics stuci and we found codes of STUCI were very fast with certain bugs.the main challange was to make it even faster and try to eliminate bugs
TO BE CONCOLUDED IN NEXT TOPIC

aks21155
Banned User
Banned User

Post by aks21155 »

Ofcourse STUCI was made in computer readable perl not in human readable perl wherase we r not doubting about zappa intdenting but good indeting always help to creat programes LOGIC as was done by yay and yitoics.Now the obovious choice was to launch this program in higher langvage.

The chioce was to name the NAME.OFCOURSE it has to be named after only genious programer whose name was forgotten by new members of this forum.
OUR INITIAL FAILURE
TO BE CONT

aks21155
Banned User
Banned User

Post by aks21155 »

This is last as suggested by yitoics team .Still there r few points i want to clariefy .when we r launching we got a lot of support from yahoo chess including DENE who said there should be a healthy competion among programmers.Initially when we thought this forum will be a bed of rosses for us this proved out to be a

bed of thorns for us which killed our enthusium for creating furthar programes.However we sucseded in few things mentioned below.
1 Remembering CRAZY COMPUTER
2 Incarporating the wishes of forum memembers in programes as done by MATE and i m sure ZAPPA must be releasing a new EXE .EVen i m obliged to our friends in yahoo chess and some friends in this forum .After a long time i have started smilling again

aks21155
Banned User
Banned User

Post by aks21155 »

.THIS fourm is every day getting me closer to GOD

aks21155
Banned User
Banned User

Post by aks21155 »

Next program in Native C++ should be 150 times faster than existing Perl programes and same way faster than c sharp and its clones