Who i am and why

What do you think about the forum? Any Mistakes? Any Comments? Any Suggestions Pls
unemployed
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Who i am and why

Post by unemployed »

When i joined this forum i was the programer who :x was late in race
What we think or what we know or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do."

John Ruskin

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Re: Who i am and why

Post by matematiko »

unemployed wrote:When i joined this forum i was the programer who :x was late in race
What race bro?

Regards,
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)
- You will be baned, sooner or later,
- It gives us (the true chess engine players) a bad reputation.

unemployed
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by unemployed »

Dear Mat,
This topic was to interact with you on Linux as Other topic wherein you stated that you are working in Linux was disrupted by an idiot.
You can share both os Window as well as Linux on same pc and you will have to dedicate(part of) ram to Linux.
Regards
What we think or what we know or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do."

John Ruskin

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by matematiko »

Unfortunately, calling 64 bits windows applications (Houdini, Rybka, etc) from 32 bits applications (xboard, polyglot, etc) in Linux with "wine" is a gray and almost unsupported area. I am being forced to stay with Windows for a while. Mean time I am learning more Linux.

Regards,
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)
- You will be baned, sooner or later,
- It gives us (the true chess engine players) a bad reputation.

unemployed
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by unemployed »

Postby matematiko » 15 Dec 2011 04:11
Unfortunately, calling 64 bits windows applications (Houdini, Rybka, etc) from 32 bits applications (xboard, polyglot, etc) in Linux with "wine" is a gray and almost unsupported area. I am being forced to stay with Windows for a while. Mean time I am learning more Linux.

Regards,
Bros , some day we have work hard for 64 bits in xboard in linux :crasha

John Ruskin