STUCI Classic

STUCI auto chess program for yahoo
dene
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Re: STUCI Classic

Post by dene »

zappa_engine wrote:Yes, the new protocol will be in there captcha-less logins
Although I agree that this is great for the user, ... I think theres a strong chance that once yahoo see so many program users logging in this way, they will block this with a captcha!

Just my oppinion, ...but I hope im wrong of course :-)

aks21155
Banned User
Banned User

Post by aks21155 »

congratulations zappa
"ANY SUFFICIAENTLY ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY IS VIRTUALLY INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM MAGIC" C. CLARKE

"IF I HAVE SEEN FURTHER, IT IS BY STANDING ON THE SHOULDERS OF GIANTS" ISAAC NEWTON

Prima

Post by Prima »

zappa_engine wrote:=====
09/19/08
I'll be releasing a highly unstable version of STUCI Classic within a day or two. I'll be going through the code to make sure I don't release any super-sensitive information out. Yes, the new protocol will be in there (captcha-less logins, 2 week profile memory, and more info can be found in the private post I moved to public now). Take care guys.

New changes: http://www.autochess.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=404
Technical details: http://www.autochess.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=405
Thank you zappa_engine for this upcoming captchaless with memory version. It's a pain just trying to log in through the captcha system because sometimes, I get the Test Words right and sometimes wrong. On top of these, Yahoo has the habit of ,negatively,dabbling with our autochess accessories via periodic captcha changes. Congratulations zappa engine and thanks for this version.

Prima.

jason1.methews

Post by jason1.methews »

I don't know whom to say thanks, zappa or Mat. Couple of months back mat told me he is using the captcha less log-in Yay.

My habbit I don't jump to conclusion without any analysis. I some how got hold of code of Flash version of Yahoo chess protocol, through which its is possible to enter with out capthca and found very interesting code. Through this code yahoo can identiy whether you are using prog or playing by user self.

Programmer may decode what this code says but for other people who don't understand coding let me decode this for them. Through this code yahoo identity whether you are a "Normal user" or Yahoo personal, or Yahoo Games moderator or a "Robot". You can get it confirmed from your programmer friends if want. What this signifies is that Yahoo can ban your id once they identify you as a robot and its very simple. This is another risk. Its upto users to if they want this to happen with them.

I can this share whole code if people want to be shared. :)

This is another reason why Reborn will never through capthca less log-in.

-Sunny

zappa_engine

Post by zappa_engine »

jason1.methews wrote: My habbit I don't jump to conclusion without any analysis. I some how got hold of code of Flash version of Yahoo chess protocol, through which its is possible to enter with out capthca and found very interesting code. Through this code yahoo can identiy whether you are using prog or playing by user self.
News flash! Considering you are a truly a programmer who knows what's going on, YtoICS variants have always identified themselves to the server, through various methods.
- The methods it identifies itself is through the user agent string.
- Also, the original protocol was never 100% accurate to the normal client. For example, the standard exit routine is request room exit, receive room exit confirmation, request server exit, receive server termination, terminate connection. What do YtoICS variants do though? They simply send the request server exit only and terminate connection before confirming the termination with the server. - Finally it's really easy to identify the programs through lobby shouts anyways.
jason1.methews wrote:Programmer may decode what this code says but for other people who don't understand coding let me decode this for them. Through this code yahoo identity whether you are a "Normal user" or Yahoo personal, or Yahoo Games moderator or a "Robot". You can get it confirmed from your programmer friends if want. What this signifies is that Yahoo can ban your id once they identify you as a robot and its very simple. This is another risk. Its upto users to if they want this to happen with them.
This is the Yahoo flash 'client' code. It lets the user know whether others privilege levels are. No one is tagged as a robot except Yahoo robots. Everyone that logs in using these programs is considered a "Normal user". You're confusing using these programs being identified as privileged level robot. Anyhow, I already mentioned how Yahoo can know if you're a using a program already in the three points above. They haven't done anything up to this point have they?

:warn By the way, this is your only warning before a final banning. I don't have patience to defend accusatory statements intended to put down other programs not your own. Make sure you know what you're talking about next time. You've thrown fake statements around in the past.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNASSON_JMU
Concerning STUCI and why it's never really done... here's a metaphor: Instead of being a construction worker, I'd rather be an architect.
Losing too many games because of a slow PC? No problem, nUCI it!

jason1.methews

Post by jason1.methews »

:warn By the way, this is your only warning before a final banning.
I am pretty much aware of this banning because of obvious reasons. Its Reasons and not the only reason above. If other people on this forum who have the banning power please go ahead and ban. I cann't be Sycophant.

-Sunny

dene
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dene »

jason1.methews wrote:Flash version of Yahoo chess protocol - Through this code yahoo can identiy whether you are using prog or playing by user self.

Programmer may decode what this code says but for other people who don't understand coding let me decode this for them. Through this code yahoo identity whether you are a "Normal user" or Yahoo personal, or Yahoo Games moderator or a "Robot". You can get it confirmed from your programmer friends if want. What this signifies is that Yahoo can ban your id once they identify you as a robot and its very simple. This is another risk. Its upto users to if they want this to happen with them.
Zappa is right about this. Yahoo can identify who is using these programs easily anytime they want, but they have never bothered doing anything about the users have they! (Ive been using YtoICS for 3 years) .......and it makes no difference whether you are using the standard log in with captcha or the Flash protocol version without captcha.

I do not see the point of this post of yours, unless it was simply intended to discourage people from using zappa's new version of his program and use your own instead.

Lets all play nice on here, theres room for all 3 forks of YtoICS (YaY/stuci/reborn), and let the users decide which they wish to use, without trying to put people off using each others version. Its not a competition!

aks21155
Banned User
Banned User

Post by aks21155 »

As usual u r always right.Let usr decide .There will be always fight between speed vs features.
"ANY SUFFICIAENTLY ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY IS VIRTUALLY INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM MAGIC" C. CLARKE

"IF I HAVE SEEN FURTHER, IT IS BY STANDING ON THE SHOULDERS OF GIANTS" ISAAC NEWTON

Waldemar
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Waldemar »

This stuci-classic-080614-prerelease.zip [335.66 KiB] is working already? I downloaded but not connect to yahoo chess. :?: .... The only I could use was version 080607
4ut0 ch355 m3mb3r WALDEMAR...g00d g4m3 f0r 4ll...y4h000000! :ok

zappa_engine

Post by zappa_engine »

HeavyThought and time patch code released. Check the first post for a download link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNASSON_JMU
Concerning STUCI and why it's never really done... here's a metaphor: Instead of being a construction worker, I'd rather be an architect.
Losing too many games because of a slow PC? No problem, nUCI it!

Waldemar
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Waldemar »

:Bravo Bravo :Bravo

Zappa, thx for this new version, Im sure it will be very useful and good for all :ok
4ut0 ch355 m3mb3r WALDEMAR...g00d g4m3 f0r 4ll...y4h000000! :ok

Prima

Post by Prima »

Zappa_Engine,

Thanks for these STUCI updates.

Best Regards,
Prima.

tue_mouche
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by tue_mouche »

xsupremex wrote::Bravo Bravo :Bravo

Zappa, thx for this new version, Im sure it will be very useful and good for all :ok
Hi sup!
how are you! i hope you are fine!
please which link leads to stuci classic version 12/03/09 (winboard+polyg.exe) for a download. have a good day!

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by matematiko »

Check the very first post of this topic. That's where the links are.

Cheers,
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)
- You will be baned, sooner or later,
- It gives us (the true chess engine players) a bad reputation.

tue_mouche
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by tue_mouche »

matematiko wrote:Check the very first post of this topic. That's where the links are.

Cheers,
Thanks a lot matematiko! have a nice day!