STUCI technical implementation

STUCI auto chess program for yahoo
zappa_engine

Re: STUCI technical implementation

Post by zappa_engine »

I have good reason to believe these saved login profiles will last 2 weeks before another login is needed. Of course I am testing with different protocol at the moment so that might be different when I re-instate old protocol.

Well nevermind, different protocols, different results. The old version login profiles will expire as soon as you log in and grab a new cookie, which is unlike what I'm using. I haven't tested how long they last if I don't re-login though. In any case, I didn't find a way to pull the expired date information out either. Sorry to get some hopes up. To be honest, I think they expire after one use, which is why that data isn't available. I used the same information over again without logging in and it didn't work.

So too bad for saved login profiles, they're there but useless now. :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNASSON_JMU
Concerning STUCI and why it's never really done... here's a metaphor: Instead of being a construction worker, I'd rather be an architect.
Losing too many games because of a slow PC? No problem, nUCI it!

zappa_engine

Re: STUCI technical implementation

Post by zappa_engine »

I've been improving different things through out STUCI but I finally came around to isolating the server connects. Both client and server are allow hot plugging now! :ok
stuci-connect-isolated.jpg
Ah! no... no! You see I need to reset some variables after a disconnect. It's reading in the ignore and buddy list twice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNASSON_JMU
Concerning STUCI and why it's never really done... here's a metaphor: Instead of being a construction worker, I'd rather be an architect.
Losing too many games because of a slow PC? No problem, nUCI it!