Help with polyglot please

Polyglot here
nigga

Help with polyglot please

Post by nigga »

Can I use polyglot on other websites to play against other engines besides yahoo?

I also tried internetchesskiller but the programm doesn't recognize the board.

What do I have to change so the program would recognize a different board and start playing?

Prima

Re: Help with polyglot please

Post by Prima »

nigga wrote:Can I use polyglot on other websites to play against other engines besides yahoo?
Yes. Pogo.
nigga wrote:I also tried internetchesskiller but the programm doesn't recognize the board.
That's because you need an ICS emulator to interpret & recognize the interchesskiller site and protocols to play auto chess there. You need such ICS emulator that acts as the middle man between YOU and an internet chess site.
nigga wrote:What do I have to change so the program would recognize a different board and start playing?
To achieve such, you would have to be a programmer/coder etc. For such purposes, Matematiko, Dene, Zappa_engine etc comes to mind.

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by matematiko »

Prima wrote:To achieve such, you would have to be a programmer/coder etc. For such purposes, Matematiko, Dene, Zappa_engine etc comes to mind.
Thank you. I can not speak from the others but I am done coding for other websites. The only project I might be interested some day is to make WinBoard/polyglot/engine play in playchess.com, but nobody has give me a working !**** number and I ain't paying for it, even if somebody gives me one I am not implying that is possible, they might have a hard to !**** encryption scheme.

As an alternative, there is admax, but not sure if he is still developing his program.

Regards,
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)
- You will be baned, sooner or later,
- It gives us (the true chess engine players) a bad reputation.

Waldemar
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Waldemar »

Playchess.com, there is only one room where we can prog there "Engine Room", but we have to pay the site to enter, the other "free/public rooms" there are site robots monitoring and deleting all rating of users that cheat. Here it is a public room with many many 2100+ players, sometimes we can find 3000 players in same room, nice place to play chess. But if you wanna use a book and an engine to play auto, only way is pay and go to Engine Room, sad! hehehe

4ut0 ch355 m3mb3r WALDEMAR...g00d g4m3 f0r 4ll...y4h000000! :ok

unemployed
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by unemployed »

Prima wrote:
nigga wrote:Can I use polyglot on other websites to play against other engines besides yahoo?
Yes. Pogo.
nigga wrote:I also tried internetchesskiller but the programm doesn't recognize the board.
That's because you need an ICS emulator to interpret & recognize the interchesskiller site and protocols to play auto chess there. You need such ICS emulator that acts as the middle man between YOU and an internet chess site.
nigga wrote:What do I have to change so the program would recognize a different board and start playing?
To achieve such, you would have to be a programmer/coder etc. For such purposes, Matematiko, Dene, Zappa_engine etc comes to mind.
Will you pls explain in detail about ICS emulator which will help future generation programmers and to a great extent to me .
Thanks in advance.
Regards
What we think or what we know or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do."

John Ruskin