only engine news not upload engine
eliasgino2007
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Softwares Places Here

Post by eliasgino2007 »

Welcome all, 8)

ChessBase 9:

Chessbase is database standard used for the best players of the world. In this package, beyond the Chessbase program working with the databases of departures with up to 2.6 million games, the program still comes with functions of manipulation of archives multimeasured, a Database brought up to date up to a 2005 and collection of photos and personal datas of the main players of the world. One programs essential for any player. The program comes with an archive with útlima autalização that disponibiliza the Portuguese. It is enough to install and to bring up to date with the archive cb9update.zip.

Send me a private message, I pass links of ChessBase 9 + !****.

Private message for me here: ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=195

By eliasgino2007! :ok
Last edited by eliasgino2007 on 25 Jan 2008 16:08, edited 3 times in total.

eliasgino2007
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Re: Softwares Places Here

Post by eliasgino2007 »

Welcome all, 8)

Fritz 8 Deluxe: NO DISPONIBLE MORE!!!

Fritz 8 Deluxe, the #1 choice of true chess connoisseurs and professional players, has remarkable new and exclusive features for your unparalleled chess experience. All the tools you need for playing, learning, training, analysis and fun! Fritz 8 Deluxe is for all players from the aspiring novice to prodigious Grandmasters.

The powerful engine behind Fritz 8 Deluxe is the very same that tied World Champion Garry Kasparov in the televised 2003 New York competition. Play it in Friend Mode and the engine will automatically adjust to your playing strength!

Gary Kasparov will explain the famous Queen's Gambit opening strategy in the all-new interactive teaching video feature. Plus, improve your skills like never before using the unique interactive opening training course.

Zoom, tilt and rotate 6 brand-new highly detailed TRUE 3D chessboards and enjoy playing in the "Spanish Room," a one of a kind chess environment.

NO DISPONIBLE MORE!!!.

Fritz 11 - By Chessbase:

New Fritz 11. The program comes with excellent new features with some new functions for training and analysis. The line of development of the Fritz comes tending becomes it it a very useful software to train and to play.

Send me a private message, I pass links of Fritz 11 - By Chessbase + !****.

Private message for me here: http://kilkuyu.4sql.net/phpBB3/ucp.php? ... pose&u=195

Last edited by eliasgino2007 on 19 Feb 2008 15:26, edited 2 times in total.

eliasgino2007
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by eliasgino2007 »

Welcome all, 8)

Deep Fritz 10 (Rip Game):

Deep Fritz is the version multiprocessor of the program Fritz, developed by Frans Morsch and Mathias Feist.
- In October of year 2002, a version of Deep Fritz competed against the great teacher Vladimir Kramnik in a duel of eight games in Bahrain.
- Deep Fritz operated in a Compaq of 8 processors, calculating 6 million positions per second.
- Finally they finished tied, with two victories each one and four ties.
- In November of the 2003, a version of Deep Fritz played in software 3D, denominating X3D Fritz, and with that name it played four games against Kasparov, the encounter finished in tie with a victory of each one and two ties.
- The 25 of November of the 2,006 began a new duel between Deep Fritz and Vladimir Kramnik.
- The 5 of December of 2006, Deep Fritz is winning after surrendering Kramnik, being the final result from 4 to 2 in favor of the machine.
- In this duel a prize of a million dollars was offered if Kramnik won, half if it lost (as thus it were).
- New features in Deep Fritz 10: New module, specially developed for match against Kramnik, with book of openings extended and data base updated; dynamic tracks on attack and defense; improvements in the design of pieces and the execution of plays in the board 2D; new design of hi-res of the classic pieces 3D of wood; animation in real time on the board of the calculations of the module; more efficient analysis of positions specially for the chess at a distance.
- New functions in the servant: More classifications (the most applauded, those than more starting off play, the best one considered...); filter for users with bad connections in the challenges; new function of audio conference with and video between two players; new ranks for specially active users; valuation for the chess bleats in the engine room; new meteorological animation with direct link to Google Earth.
- Deep Fritz has been for a long time a companion indispensable for the club players: automatic analysis of the games; multiple ways of training; levels of reduced force, data base with more of a million games... Also the functions for professional players are innumerable, which causes that it has been the program used by Garry Kasparov for many years: "I regularly analyze with Deep Fritz", assures the best chess player all the times.
- Sometimes one has trained with a Great Teacher? Alexei Shirov, Victor Kortchnoi and Garry Kasparov will even teach their great skillful games to him, twisted traps and forts openings, by means of an exclusive system of video that interacts with the board in screen.
- Not yet it knows to play the chess? There is no problem! The Masterful International Mauricio Vassallo will teach to him in a complete course in video and after one hour already 3D of photographic reality will be able to dispute his first game of chess on one of pretty boards, amusing with the commentaries of alive voice of programa.
Deep Fritz will allow him to play during a year in the servant of greater chess of the world.
- To newspaper they are in Playchess.com thousands of players of all the orb and always there is one complete programming: matches, friendly games, official championships, training with great teachers, broadcastings of the main chess events in direct, sessions of simultaneous, broadcastings by television...

Minimum Requirements:
- Processor 300 Mhz - Memory 64 Mb - Windows 2,000/Xp - Unit of DvdRom - Windows Average Player 9.

Recommended Requirements:
- Processor 2.2 Ghz or Superior - Memory 256 Mb - Windows Xp Sp2/Vista - Video GeForce or 64 Similar of Mb or Superior - Compatible Sound 100% with Directx - Superior Directx 9 or - Windows Average Player 9 - Unit of Dvd ROM.

Send me a private message, I pass links Deep Fritz 10 (Rip Game) - I do not have the !****.

Private message for me here: http://kilkuyu.4sql.net/phpBB3/ucp.php? ... pose&u=195

chesslover89
Banned User
Banned User

Post by chesslover89 »

Hi eliasgino,

Could you please tell me what is the size of fritz11 installer?

eliasgino2007
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by eliasgino2007 »

chesslover89 wrote:Hi eliasgino,

Could you please tell me what is the size of fritz11 installer?
Hi chesslover89, 8)

Size of Fritz 11 for download:

Download for option 01 = 3.91GB

Download for option 02 = 3.82GB
>>> OPTION 02 NO DISPONIBLE MORE!

Bye eliasgino2007! :ok
Last edited by eliasgino2007 on 26 Feb 2008 13:53, edited 2 times in total.

chesslover89
Banned User
Banned User

Post by chesslover89 »

:(
Okay , thanks..thats very big file .

eliasgino2007
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by eliasgino2007 »

chesslover89 wrote::(
Okay , thanks..thats very big file .
Hi chesslover89, 8)

Download Fritz 11 (Full Version):

Link is not direct, this divided in parts:

Option 01
>>> Rapidshare >>> 40 parts = 100MB + 1 part = 8MB.

Option 02 >>> Rapidshare >>> 39 parts = 100MB + 1 part = 21MB. >>> OPTION 02 NO DISPONIBLE MORE!

Last edited by eliasgino2007 on 26 Feb 2008 13:52, edited 1 time in total.

elcriollito

Post by elcriollito »

I was getting from Elias,but guest what,my wife bought it for me,ujuuuuu,it save me time consume,this prog is almost 3-4GB big
"The winner of the game is the player who makes the next-to-last mistake."
- Tartakover -
https://t.me/ChessEnginesTournaments

chesslover89
Banned User
Banned User

Post by chesslover89 »

elcriollito wrote:I was getting from Elias,but guest what,my wife bought it for me,ujuuuuu,it save me time consume,this prog is almost 3-4GB big
Well i have to wait for many years..... I dont have wife to buy a fritz11 for me ... :(

:mrgreen:

eliasgino2007
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by eliasgino2007 »

Welcome all, 8)

Fritz 11 Lite + !**** - Version in English:

Link is direct:

Link >>> Rapidshare >>> 01 part = 20MB.

Send me a private message, I pass link Fritz 11 Lite + !**** - Version in English.

Private message for me here: ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=195

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by matematiko »

Wht does this lite version is capable to do?

Send link please

Thanks
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)
- You will be baned, sooner or later,
- It gives us (the true chess engine players) a bad reputation.

eliasgino2007
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by eliasgino2007 »

matematiko wrote:Wht does this lite version is capable to do?

Send link please

Thanks
Hi matematiko, 8)

Fritz 11 Lite no have: Aúdio, Vídeo, Opening Book.ctg and Database.

Check your Private Message matematiko!

matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by matematiko »

Thank yuo very much for the answer....and the link !!!!

Cheers,
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)
- You will be baned, sooner or later,
- It gives us (the true chess engine players) a bad reputation.

eliasgino2007
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by eliasgino2007 »

Welcome all, 8)

Mega Database 2007:

The exclusive database written down. They will more than count to games of 3,5 million 1560 the 2006 in the the most raised standard of quality of the ChessBase. 60,000 games, contain commentary of the superior players, with classification with more than 100,000 positions keys, direct access to the players, tournaments of the opening of ChessBase, subjects of the middlegame, endgames. Topclass the biggest notations the database in the world. The games most recent of the database are of the way of November for me2006.

Size of Mega Database 2007 for download:

Link >>> Torrent >>> = 937MB.

Send me a private message, I pass link Torrent of Mega Database 2007.

Private message here: ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=195

Last edited by eliasgino2007 on 25 Feb 2008 22:38, edited 1 time in total.

eliasgino2007
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by eliasgino2007 »

Welcome all, 8)

Chess Assistant 9.0:

Chess Assistant 9 is a unique tool<<Selection in Document>> for managing chess games and databases, playing chess through the Internet, viewing electronic texts, studying openings, analyzing games, or playing chess against the computer. Chess Assistant 9 Starter package includes a strong game engine Shredder (ELO rating 2750), a convenient mode of entering and analyzing games, Chess Opening Encyclopedia 2006 , powerful search system, unique Tree mode, the database of 1 000 000 games played by masters and grandmasters that can be automatically updated through the Internet each week with 3000 new games (for free till the end of 2008). Chess Assistant 9 Starter package allows to connect the strongest game engine Rybka, open and edit any data from DVDs, Chess Databases and Advanced Chess Data , add or view databases in PGN and CBH formats, while removing any duplicate games.

The Chess Opening Encyclopedia 2006 mode includes rich theoretical material on all the openings, more than 8 000 annotations from GM Kalinin and 500 000 expert evaluations to key opening positions. The detailed key system for any opening has an opportunity to edit. The new Test Opening mode will allow testing your knowledge and skills in openings. Chess Assistant includes a convenient interface for playing at Internet Chess Club.

Chess Assistant 9, Starter package includes: CD, printed manual 112 pages and box.

System requirements: IBM-PC compatible computer, 128 Mb RAM, 4 Gb free space on hard disk, DVD-ROM, Windows 2000/NT/XP

Size of Chess Assistant 9.0 for download:

Link >>> Torrent >>> = 1.94GB.

Send me a private message, I pass link Torrent of Chess Assistant 9.0.

Private message here: ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=195