Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Re: Softwares Places Here

Post by eliasgino2007 »

Welcome all, 8)

Full 3-4-5 Men - Table Bases for Chessmaster:

Size of Full 3-4-5 Men - Table Bases for Chessmaster for download:

Link >>> Torrent >>> = 5.63GB.

Send me a private message, I pass link Torrent of Full 3-4-5 Men - Table Bases for Chessmaster.

Private message here: ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=195

By eliasgino2007! :ok

eliasgino2007
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by eliasgino2007 »

Welcome all, 8)

Tutorial BitTorrent - what it is, as functions and download

Introduction:

The P2P technologies (to peer you peer) are one of the half ones more used of sharing of archives of any type for the InterNet. A net P2P that earned sufficiently has detached is the BitTorrent, that offers a way of innovative functioning, efficient and steady. The main concepts that are for backwards of the BitTorrent are explained to follow.

What it is BitTorrent?

The BitTorrent is a technology created for Bram Cohen that very allows the sharing of any type of archive for the InterNet, being used for the distribution of videos, musics and programs. Its form of work is very efficient and prevents, for example, that definitive users alone make download, but they do not share archives (for less theoretically). This because the tax of download is equivalent to the tax of upload, or either, sharing only is that you obtain to lower archives. For this reason, when you are initiating one determined download, the used speed is slow and in accordance with goes increasing what already it was lowered of the archive. The more you it will have of an archive, more using will be connected to its computer and for the rule, the tax of speed of its download increases.
In the truth, the BitTorrent is a protocol, that, as already said, allows the sharing of any type of archive. Had to this, the BitTorrent cannot be considered a software for illegal ends (as he was the Napster pioneer, for allowing the distribution of musics in format MP3), therefore any person can use the protocol to distribute archives. They exist until companies who share its softwares for this way. But as example, it assumes that a writer created one e-book (digital book). Besides disponibilizar it in a site, the author can distribute it for the BitTorrent, and this does not wound no law of protection to the copyright. If illegal content is distributed by the service, the responsibility, in this in case that, is of the users who make it, and not of the program.

* Reasons to use the BitTorrent

What it was said above certainly it is enough to justify the use of the BitTorrent. However, it has other good reasons:Security: the BitTorrent is very safe, therefore it shares only the archive that you will be lowering. It does not use shared directories, what he prevents, for example, that viruses if install in these folders and contaminate the computer of another user;Multi-platform:The BitTorrent is multi-platform, or either, it is not destined to an only operational system. You can use it in the Windows, the Mac and the Linux, for opened exemplo;Código-source: the code-source of the BitTorrent is opened, what it means that any programmer can study it and even though to improve it. To know more on this, it visits the site of the BitTorrent for desenvolvedores;Gratuitous:You do not need to pay nothing to use it (however, you can make donations to the creator of the service);He continues of where he stopped: you do not need to leave its on computer until download to finish. It is possible to interrupt it and later the BitTorrent continues of where it stopped.

* How the BitTorrent functions?

So that you it can make download (and upload) for the BitTorrent, it is necessary that each shared item is associated with a called archive torrent, whose extension is torrent (for example, infowester.torrent). One is about a small archive, but that it contains the necessary information for the sharing, as the place where the archive is and the sequence that the integrity of this verifies. This archive can be available in a site and, when had access, it initiates download of the shared archive (since that the BitTorrent is installed). This means that you need to find one torrent of the archive that you desire to lower. To find torrents you can use sites directed to this end. He has several in the InterNet, he is enough to type the word “torrent” in mechanisms of search for localizá-los.Para to understand the sharing of archives of the BitTorrent, is necessary to know some terms:

* Seed (or seeding):

The denomination given to the computer that possesss a shared complete archive, as the computer that first disponibilizou the archive and the others that had lowered it entirely;

* Peer:

Name given to each computer that shares archives. When you are lowering something for the BitTorrent, its computer is to peer, or either, a point or a knot of the net;

* Leech (or leeching):

It is the denomination given to the moment where a computer makes download;

* Tracker:

Denomination given to the server who is responsible for organizing the available archives and directing downloads;

* Swarm:

Name given to the set of computers that are sharing the same archive. If, for example, the archive infowester.pdf is being shared for 2 seeds and for 8 peers, swarm of the archive contains 10 computers (2 seeds + 8 peers).

Tracker is one of main the responsible ones for the functioning of the net of the BitTorrent, therefore it practically manages the distribution of archives because he possesss information on where they are the computers with the archives shared in one determined moment.

When you initiate one download, tracker you are consulted so that the list of computers that possesss the archive in question is informed. While download goes being fact, its computer if communicates periodically with tracker to inform how much of download already it was made and to know how much it lacks. It is important when tracker to know how much already it was lowered its computer because thus it can indicate its machine to the other that he is needing “pedaço” of the archive that you already have. Thus, the more computers will be sharing that archive, faster will be download, therefore it has more options of sources.

An interesting fact, is that if for some reason tracker to stop to function (when this occurs, generally he is temporary) swarm continues sharing the archive that fits to it, after all, each computer knows of where to make download. However, none another machine could be part of swarm, therefore it does not have to tracker that it can direct it.

Bye eliasgino2007! :ok

elcriollito

Post by elcriollito »

this is a great explination,I always was asking what was seding and now i know it

thanks Elias for the info
"The winner of the game is the player who makes the next-to-last mistake."
- Tartakover -
https://t.me/ChessEnginesTournaments

aks21155
Banned User
Banned User

Post by aks21155 »

in f11 engine parameters only draw value is mentioned can somebody suggest how to load own parameters not default
"ANY SUFFICIAENTLY ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY IS VIRTUALLY INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM MAGIC" C. CLARKE

"IF I HAVE SEEN FURTHER, IT IS BY STANDING ON THE SHOULDERS OF GIANTS" ISAAC NEWTON

eliasgino2007
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by eliasgino2007 »

Welcome all, 8)

Chess Budy Yahoo 2.4 + C R A C K 2.32 and 2.4:

Private message here: ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=195

sleenyc88

Post by sleenyc88 »

whats the difference between fritz 11 that just came out and fritz 11 lite?? i never heard of fritz 11 lite before.

eliasgino2007
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by eliasgino2007 »

sleenyc88 wrote:whats the difference between fritz 11 that just came out and fritz 11 lite?? i never heard of fritz 11 lite before.
Hi sleenyc88, 8)

The first difference is the size:

Fritz 11 Lite = 20 MB.
Fritz 11 (Full Version) = 3.91GB.

Other differences:

Fritz 11 Lite no have: Aúdio, Vídeo, Opening Book.ctg and Database.

Bye eliasgino2007! :ok

sleenyc88

Post by sleenyc88 »

i see. tyvm for explaining . what does fritz 11 lite have if it dont have Aúdio, Vídeo, Opening Book.ctg and Database.

chessboi

Post by chessboi »

Thankyou very much eliasgino2007!! Great stuff.

fred070

Post by fred070 »

you're great pal! thnx! :Bravo

elcriollito

Post by elcriollito »

ChessBase Light 2007 FREE
ChessBase Light is a database program which gives you access to games collections and allows you to manage them with ease.

Retrieve games according to openings, players and tournaments
Generate tournament cross tables
Full graphic statistics of players or openings
Merge games on-the-fly into an opening tree
Export games to html, JavaScript replay pages
Print games
Freely configurable board and list windows
Automatic email transmission of positions, games or databases;
Includes the latest playchess.com client
Fritz Engine included for analyzing games
ChessBase Light is limited to 32000 games per database

http://www.chessbase.com/download/cblight2007/index.asp
"The winner of the game is the player who makes the next-to-last mistake."
- Tartakover -
https://t.me/ChessEnginesTournaments

eliasgino2007
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by eliasgino2007 »

Welcome all, 8)

Chess Buddy 2.5 PT-BR:
Chess Buddy 2.5 PT-BR.jpg
Image For eliasgino2007 here: ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=195

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

eliasgino2007
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by eliasgino2007 »

Welcome all, 8)

Chess Buddy 2.5 PT-BR Portable:
Chess Buddy 2.5 PT-BR Portable.jpg
Image For eliasgino2007 here: ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=195

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rybka.lover
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by rybka.lover »

Great Work :!: :!:

Thanks
:idea: Current Version of HOUDINI = 2.0 :idea:
:idea: Current Version of STOCKFISH = 2.1.1 :idea:

elcriollito

Post by elcriollito »